My X-Squad Tattoo ( Fucked UP )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fuckface said:
Actually that's not true. Yes we got in WC 2 finals but lost them. The only prize Holland actually got was the EC in 1988. And as I can remember England has won the WC wich is imo a bigger prize. Tho yes we are higher in rank than England.
o look even one of ur on dutchlanders is admitting it,surprising

Fuckface said:
Actually that's not true. Yes we got in WC 2 finals but lost them. The only prize Holland actually got was the EC in 1988. And as I can remember England has won the WC wich is imo a bigger prize. Tho yes we are higher in rank than England.

:spank: TRAITOR :spank: :p:

J4mi3 said:
holland only have tulips n big wooden shoes!

oranje=orange they cant spell :P

thats why everyone on the whole world knows amsterdam and wanna talk to us when we are on holiday... coz we only have tulips and wooden shoes ehh :rolleyes:

Snee said:
thats why everyone on the whole world knows amsterdam and wanna talk to us when we are on holiday... coz we only have tulips and wooden shoes ehh :rolleyes:
jup ..hey you are from holland , amsterdam? Is it true thats its legal to smoke pot there man ...:freak:
sure :rolleyes:

well u dint exactly thrash germany last night did u hollanders! neway u may have legal pot n prostitution but we got the queen!