My X-Squad Tattoo ( Fucked UP )

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Weezy` said:
5 more divs up and we have an uta player known all across the country

Aye :P

J4mi3 said:
even if he was in div 1 he still wudnt be known,dutch footie is crap

Like england is nice
Holland won more prices then England at EC WC or any other cup...

Holland 4th place :)
England 12th place with Colombia :rofl:

$au$ said:

Like england is nice

n i mean dutch league saus,how many of ur national team stil play in holland? nearly all of our national team still play in england, which says summin dont it.ur national team is good cos the players all play in all different fucking countries

aye and urs are still stuck in that rainy hole in the ground called england :p:

well if our whole national team plays in other countries, says something about them doesnt it? MEANS THEY'RE GOOD! (and not all of m play in other countries for the record :p:)

n u dutch r dumb,i was commenting on ur fucking shite league! u wont find an english player going and playing in dutchland but u see lots of dutchlanders in rainy old england,n r u seriously telling me it dont rain in holland cos i some how dont think its near the equator!

$au$ said:

Like england is nice

Actually that's not true. Yes we got in WC 2 finals but lost them. The only prize Holland actually got was the EC in 1988. And as I can remember England has won the WC wich is imo a bigger prize. Tho yes we are higher in rank than England.

Last edited: