my inactiveness!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
As you prolly noticed, i'm not playing UT that much recently. It's becaused i've lost fun in it. That's why i'll quit IAS and ICTF and soon maybe even Std AS too, but i'm willing to continue that for a while. It's not just because i lost my fun in the game, but it feels like a big mess too. Some really bad decisions are being made, but i'm not gonna protest against that, i'd rather step aside myself and throw the white towel into the ring!

Anways, it's been big fun with most of you in IAS and ICTF and I wish Vampy/Vulc and Helen good luck with arranging things there. I know it's hard sometimes, but u cant rely on me anymore from now on.

As I said i'll remain, pretty active in standard assault and hope the fun remains there for me.

Grtz.

BReeN (Argonath for IAS and ICTF)

:eek: Oh - you're not allowed to do that. Remember always to ask me 1st before you make big mistakes. :bawling: Don't you ever dare to leave stdAS squad or i will come to Dutchfagcountry and punish you! :spank:

Some really bad decisions are being made, but i'm not gonna protest against that, i'd rather step aside myself and throw the white towel into the ring!

:annoyed: Fs Brain, of course i will respect your decision BUT :shout: pls tell us and flame around what pisses you off!

ye BreeN, stay in std as like exo says :(, we need uuuuuuuuuuu and Ur a lama if u leave coz we hardly ever have players for matches

You'ed better stay in the std team, cause other wise they gonna hve to make me play......that would be bad thing....trust me :uhh: Plus I'd also have join Kasp an come over to dutchlandy place an beat ur ass!!!! Pllllllllllllzzzzzzzz stay :) I'd miss ya :((

its sad to hear that breen, tho i can understand u, the game is loosing its appeal apart from matches

but i actually have no clue what decisions you mean, pls enlighten me

another "old" guy stop playing ut.
Sad :(
BrainRain said:
It's becaused i've lost fun in it
I can understand you. After 3/4 years with UT it is hard to keep the fun alive. And for my
opinion the old League-days with pnly 3 Divisions were the best.
But i hope somedays i can frag you in ut2004 (hopefully with an AS-gametyp) again :).

btw especially for you i add an OLD OLD clanwar pic.
(sry cant find one where you were on top :mad: )
Pic should be from summer 2001 or so.
Dunno exactly but i think you kicked our asses 8-2 :D.

Take care & cu :lick:

Last edited:
uhh first of all, as I said, I wont stop playing UT, just ias and ictf. I'll remain active in std AS. :P

and second of all i can't tell anyone what decisions (which I think were wrong) has been made, it's simply something u have to understand.

haha Bart, i was never on top so u wont find one :P

BRaiNRaiN said:
uhh first of all, as I said, I wont stop playing UT, just ias and ictf. I'll remain active in std AS. :P
:D

BRaiNRaiN said:
...can't tell anyone what decisions (which I think were wrong) has been made, it's simply something u have to understand.
You should know, if you say sth like: "Some really bad decisions are being made"
every1 in a public forum are curious what happend. :P

BRaiNRaiN said:
haha Bart, i was never on top so u wont find one :P
Dunno that is pic #1 of 1 i made of that war, cuz if we lost i wasnt in mood to make many pics. :P

MeetYourMaker said:
noooooo, coz i was always on the top woohoo thats back in the days when I could play UT
:nono: