Mushty

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well, lets put it this way, we got more chance on this one than the last match :thumb: 28-1 looks good at end of t day :nod:

Well i predicted til the last over we were gonna lose last series so i dunno!

Im the ultimate england cynic :sofa:

All ima say is if we can score that vs Lee, Mcgrath and Warne spinning it like that on day 1/2, I can't see the likes of Ponting, Hussey etc being all that bothered by our bowling attack!
Only guy any of them care about if Flintoff, Giles is only gonna buy wickets as usual and Hoggard atm is only gonna take wickets in there lapses of concentration.

Harmison and Anderson need a bloody slap!

But, hats off to Collingwood, scoring a double ton vs australia on there soil off the back of the first test is a huge achievement. As for pieterson, gotta love the complete and utter disrespect he shows Warne, could critisize his shot selection in the last over of the day and first over of the day last match, but it worked this time so I'll keep quiet!

C'mon lads!

Last edited:
It's gunna be a draw...Hoggards done well, but I can't see them bowling Aussie out twice in the time available.

all hail Hoggard :bow:

boring draw now :x

Harmison, Anderson and Giles need to be dropped. But mahmood, and plunkett dont fill me with confidence!

Strauss, Cook, Bell, Pietersen, Collingwood, Joyce, Flintoff, Jones, Hoggard, Panasar, Mahmood. gg.

you reakon Panasar will be any good on the Aussie wickets??

Lets hope the wicket at the WACA in Perth will be a bit more challenging for the batsmen :)

I honestly don't know, but theres obviously turn about over there, only thing is Giles can't find it. Aussies love to see Giles come on cos he's such a defensive bowler and they know they can score easy runs. Also they know we're picking him cos we're scared to have anyone else at no.8.

Atleast picking Panasar will be showing we're trying to win fs

I follow it on the internet, just the written commentary on BBC. It's quite funny to read TBH..good fun if you're on night shifts ;)

OMG..it's turned into a nailbiter....not anymore.

England are gunna lose this, sorry but what a bunch of :wanker:

How could they do this to us :(

Last edited:
ohh my days, even I could do better than that.

If Giles and Harmison aren't dropped ima stop watching. Anderson doesnt deserve his place either, but thats if they dare to drop 3/4 bowlers.

pffff

It's embarrasing..:(

We Kiwis would go to war to help the Aussies,,,,but in sport they are public enemy No. 1.