Morph...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oh des my dear sexy beast, you have come back :) Nice t osee ya old man gimmi a shout next time u go off n play fs wanna kick ur sexily lil arse! lol des finish his map.....u avin a fookin larf?!

What about caz the old buttmuncher he is reckon u can ge thim back?

Yup im back. Im mostly playing with the nick; ''Mrah'' on pubs, so join in if you see me on! :D

I was nearly finished with my map when I quit. I just never finished coz I wasnt to happy about the end. I think it had about 10 different end parts when I was working on it rofl. But should be able to just finish it whether I like the end or not in a couple of days. That is if I can find the damn thing anywhere.

Getting caz back? thats like walking to the moon. Cant be done, hes to busy having anal sex! :x

God ur fast, yea ok il find j00! U best not be on shitty dog std!

:lol: oh well worth a shot, so ul be back playing for TNT soon then, il look forward to it :)