Mods

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Rich

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted
Jun 7, 2001
Omnipresent
im looking for some good fun mods to put on my DM fun server

i have some good onse like crotch shot, matrix moves, niut, and ut pool

but i want some more fun mods

or new game type mods

im going to try that dominator mod coz ive heard thats a good one

has anyone got any good mods they can tell me about ?

I found a DM server once that was running a mutator which spawned monsters @ random during the game, was quite funny. I have no idea what it was called, it just downloaded from the server, so I guess I aint a lot of use :lol:

okaaaaaaaaaay

cheers m8

so im looking for a random monster spawning mod with no name ;)

easy money

Opti

Water war is quite fun, intersting change anyway another one of Usaaar's mods, think it actually runs as a mutator, no client side download required.

Darkheart

I remember playing Instagib with the zoom function of the sniper rifle, that was fun.

Again, just played on random server, no idea what is was called :)

there's one called Chaos (or suming, oOF knows) which is kinda neat, it randomly changes weapon ever so often, so evryone is running around with the same weapon...

Originally posted by Doglike
there's one called Chaos (or suming, oOF knows) which is kinda neat, it randomly changes weapon ever so often, so evryone is running around with the same weapon...

Yeah that *is* a cool mod :]

its called niut and i have it

foo played it on my server :p

but im looking at some of the suggestions :)
keep them rolling in

cheers

The best mod by far is Frost, u get shot and get frozen, u have to either wait to defrost, or get a team mate to help u defrost faster :D

Crusader

the monster thingy is called monster madness i think i have it somewhere, lazy matrix and matrixmoves (newest version is really funny together). I played on a dm server with a cool mod u had weapons then maybe 30 secs it changed too another, redeemer and all kinda stuff dunno waht it was called. Excessive is really good best dm mutator i think. + strangelove where u can ride on ure redemers not that fun but ok.

matrix moves isn't that great imo
whenever i try to run on the walls i get really disoriented and don't know which way is down :lol:

ye but u tried the newest one? its much better dont even know if i have the nwest ne, i have beta 4. combine it with lazy matrix as its "suppose too do" or says on website i downloaded it from, then its much better,i think so too.