MoD vs AoR

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Guzzy

Feb 24, 2003
Lisbon , Portugal
Dear Diary :
Today it was my first game with mod and vs my m8s from AoR !
War was nice no flames and i enjoyed!
Bad points: I sucked and virus didnt suck my ballz!
Good points: Fs i played in same side of theX seems we are inlove ! And i had fun with my new clan!
GG MoD
GG AoR
GG ALL!

PS: ah yes we won 8-1! But that was not the important point!

Lately ive notice some ppl in uta are just here to fuck other ppl's head!
Like for exemple , they bild something called hatred from those ppl and them they do anything they can to piss them out...
Then they have another problem that is when the other guys dont care about the shit they wrote they dont shut the fuck up... they just keep complaining about it and they reforce theyr position over the thing...

Well sad but true how ppl unstead of getting a girl friend , go to cinema with her no they staY at home inventing shits to piss off the ones that went to cinema with their girl and had fun with her!

Is it revenge because they didnt went there and they stayed @ home wanking aroun ? hmm may be...

Anyway who cares about them ? I dont !

:wave: anni

About your Question dude:

Well ill stay till stay ill part when i part thats not your probem is it ?
Your problem is that you matter too much about other ppl!
Look more @ your belly and dont care about the others belly!

Last edited:
well i cant really see whats the problem about changing nick...

Cause fs for exemple The_Specific_][v][o][)) sux and has too many charrs to ut the it would come as The_Specific_][v][o][ .

Well on the other hand Levi aint bad... well may be ill get back to levi who knows lolol

Anyway your all free to change nick as much times as you want , you never saw me pissing anyone saying that "you have changed your nick again ?? OMG :o " have you ?