Mice

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What mouse do you use?

• Total voters
recently just changed to the Steelseries Ikari optical version, really good mouse I like it. I had an MS optical before but found it kept cutting out while i was playing, dont have this problem with the ikari tho!

Switched from 510 to 518 a few years back, very similar mice, probably the preferred option if u cba to spend much or to get used to a different shape.
If I were to buy a mouse now I'd probably go for the G5 or the Steelseries Ikari, which is meant to be good aswell.

The steelseries looks interesting also like subz mouse I saw once too since I have the feeling atm that my current in usage mouse razer death adders mouse feet dont resist to long and will need new feet soon. Back in the days the logitech mouse man dual optical was my favourite mouse. Maybe I will give the drivers for XP a second try once.

recently just changed to the Steelseries Ikari optical version, really good mouse I like it. I had an MS optical before but found it kept cutting out while i was playing, dont have this problem with the ikari tho!

My old ms intelli mouse explorer usb died years ago in the game and I had the feeling that it wasnt able to follow the action too.

Your named mouse might be my next one too.

Beside the main topic mice the new keyboards oled style Art Lebedev and following other products I just saw something different.

Ergodex DX1 that seems to be for the freedom of the own idea of a pc keyboard amazing.

http://www.ergodex.com/content12.php

i used to have a mx510, but it sometimes disconnects so i use it for my lappy, got a mx518 now and it's good :]

Using mx518, it's ok but disconnects now and then as well.

One thing I really don't like about this mouse is the wire, my computer case has to be at a 'diagnol' to where the mouse is due to the structure of my desk, since the mouse wire then hangs diagnolly to the computer case the heavy wire tends to pull my mouse over to the left all the time, very annoying.

Been a decent mouse though, isn't too expensive and lasts along time, prolly buying a g5 soon though

Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum. Superior cord or cordless mouse with an unmatched sensor quality and only 107 gramm weight. Easy software usage. For left and right handers. Allows to cover unused side buttons. Best support for spare parts like mouse glides and other parts which may be needed. Sensor underground calibration and an easy to choose storage mouse pad manager. Long maximal cordless usage (32 hours) RGB lights and other toys and features. Battery status button configurable. More power status info modes. The only cons. Maybe for big hands to small (height 130 mm, width 67 mm, depht 40 mm) It is more expensive than the also very good G502 proteus spectrum. The battery seems to be not replaceable.

For players who are searching for an ultimate new mouse, the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is one of the best pc mice available.

Last edited: