Mi6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

DeaVieL

hey all

why did EoS win by default when it hasnt been played yet
coz its only the 25th and its due on the 29th?

hmmm....

Interesting...:) I might also ask how the EOS v MoD game ended in a draw at 4-4?????

that's 8 games not 14?.. Sure if you are beating a team by 8 games and you have won then decide to finish, that's one thing. But that has got me puzzled? Surely you can play more than 8 games in 2 hours?!

The Rulez state:
Each match must be played over 14 games.

Either it means what it says or it is amended to read "or less provided 1 team has won at least 8 games and both teams agree to stop then".......

Otherwise most of the games played in the league do not comply with the Rulez...

It is possible that there were 6 map draws, making it 4-4 out of 14 maps.

OK...tnx Gazzy...guess there is no way of seeing that...so it's 4-4 Draw, Draw 3-3..:)

Firstly ÐeaVieL can you plz drop me an email or speak to me over ICQ over matters like this, the forum isn't the place to resolve these matters :)

And on the EoS v MoD front, both team buggered up the match (organisation wise) so they decided to call it a draw, which we were happy to accept.

Thanx

Tnx for the word Phear. BTW can we bugger up a match with M15 and take the draw :lol: .......I am good at buggering up matches:)