Medal Of Honor 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
So I was browsing through steam and noticed that Medal Of Honor will be coming out in the next few days! :eek:

Anyone here interested in buying it? If theres enough interest we could form a clan with players from UTA to give it a go and see how we do!

So far BlackNinja and myself will most likely be getting it, and I think I heard Riv was interested also. Anyone else up for it?

Here's a video of the gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ij2iiXox8

Last edited:
Responses on the beta weren't all that positive, so I decided to wait at least until the game is out, before i made my decision.

Ye, was thinking of getting it, too. Don't put Riv anywhere near me.

Off topic, but FF14 got a real panning at gamespot :crap: Looks awful.

Hearing mixed views from people, so I don't know. I want to get it as it looks good and I think its time for a new multiplayer now that I got a new PC and everything. I want to read a few reviews before I place my order though.

If not MoH, then defo Black Ops!

I was looking into the game for around 3 hours last night lol!

I personally think this could be the new multiplayer game that most of us could move into!

So far possibly:

twnZ
BlackNinja
Inspire
Riv
X-Bomb
Useless
Axl
OD

Gonna have a new PC soon, so playing a new game in a clan would be good fun for sure.

Although was whatching some movies and it didn't impressed me that much, quite a CoD look a like and the game play didn't look at all better then CoD for me ...

anyway would try it out before deciding whatever ;)

end of month will have a new PC and my decide

Got and played this mainly for the multiplayer, not played anything else other than CS and the BF/MOH series for comparisson but to me this is just a very much an updated CS, no idea if other games in this genre are generally the same.
I liked the gfx and maps are nice but small, really could do with a few more but I guess that may come with time. I would have preferred something a bit more like the BF series, larger maps that werent more about point and click.

Whats the point in being able to lean around corners in the single player but not multi, likewise no prone in multi but there is in single. Randomly getting sniped because I cant hide or peak properly is annoying.

Overall its not bad but I cant see it lasting.