Match vs Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

anyway, i cant help but wonder that they only aint interested in playing insta cos they might not win it..... maybe im wrong but y else would they not play a friendly?

lol i personally think Mi5 should play em,on page 3 or 2 one of em post how good they no.2 in TDm or summat so why not play insta?coz they maybe will get owned,

only reason i posted here was because they where beating us and still insisted on a server with a lower ping for them "because it would be more fun" ...

beating us MORE isn't more fun for me... it's just for you... (and i actually usually ping better on UKS serv then any jolt)

i just thought that was weird...

(in the end, i don't think it mattered "AT" all, you beat us just the same way you would have beaten us on jolt)

and ask ur 1337 TDM friend what he thinks about country based ladders in TDM :)

btw, i don't play in TDM and if someone thinks AS is for girls.. please please please please FUCK OFF THEN!!! WTF YOU DOING HERE?

Originally posted by DaStyla
but joko..... mi5 owns ya in pro+ std as.... they r not intressted in playing instagib! maybe u'd own em in cs aswell... but who cares?! :hm:

WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH PWNED
TAKE IT FS TAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEE IIIIITTTTTTTT

just found this thread, DS sayin mi5 owned us at std AS :p:, just thought id mention it :D

All this stuff about Mi5 being too scared to enter the insta league and go for the triple crown coz they'd get whupped by Mr is neither here nor there to be honest.

I mean, before they reached Mr, they'd have to play the -)BiB(- posse. And we'd send them back off to the botting world of TDM with their tails well and truly between their legs!

:D :evil:

Last edited:
Originally posted by X-Bomb
lolloloololol Thuring sucks i ownnn her!

LOL! Remind me again how many times I owned you last night on siege / astheno / etc. It was well into triple figures, and I've lost count of the exact number! :evil: :p: :D

Nice launches you got on siege btw. Shame they all went to waste :D