Match Vs FSm8» Sep/02

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 8 - 4 FSm8»

People that played for ¦FxN¦:
Joko
X-Bomb
Vulcano
Jwer
Protocol
Cloud

People that played for FSm8»:
Apokalyp$
PeaceMaker
Bossk
Lex_Mortis
FunK master

Well was a Good game. We played on server 5, FxN Had nice pings there but 1 or 2 FSm8» didnt so they swapped in there good pingers. Anyway nuff about the server heres how the match went:

¦FxN¦ 1 - 0 FSm8»
Fxn%20vs%20Fsm8%201-0.jpg

We won Ballistic - Defended 10mins then won in 1:56

¦FxN¦ 2 - 0 FSm8»
We won Riverbed]I[AL - Conquered in 1:37

¦FxN¦ 3 - 0 FSm8»
Fxn%20vs%20Fsm8%203-0.jpg

We won Bridge - Conquered in 3:30, then defended well

¦FxN¦ 4 - 0 FSm8»
We won Astenosphere (no pic) - Conquered in 4:13, then defended crap but still won the map

¦FxN¦ 5 - 0 FSm8»
Fxn%20vs%20Fsm8%205-0.jpg

We won GolgothaAL - Conquered in 2:29

¦FxN¦ 5 - 1 FSm8»
They Won AutoRip - Rolleyes, dunno what happened i wasnt playing -we conquered base in 1:28, Fsm8 did it better with a time of 1:19

¦FxN¦ 6 - 1 FSm8»
We won Mazon - we defended for 6:22, then conquered the base in 1:10

¦FxN¦ 7 - 1 FSm8»
We won DesertStorm - We Conquered in 2:16,then defended well

¦FxN¦ 7 - 2 FSm8»
They won RiverbedAL - All of a sudden FSm8» m8 played well, they Defended for 6:08 then conquered in 4:33

¦FxN¦ 7 - 3 FSm8»
They won Lavafort][ - Err they won, we got owned "FSm8» conquered the base in :39" *COUGH*

¦FxN¦ 7 - 4 FSm8»
They won Rook - Err They won, we got owned "FSm8» conquered the base in :41" *COUGH*

¦FxN¦ 8 - 4 FSm8»
We won Overlord - We defended 10minutes so match was won at that stage already, then we conquered in 3:32.

Overall The first few maps were good from us, and the last few maps were good for them, jwer left for some maps so it was 3v4 then protocol came in, i also left so that vulcano could join. But that was bad thinking coz he is a teamkiller! At the End on overlord Vulcano got a taste of his own medicine when cloud ended his Unstoppable spree:P

Anyway it was a v Fun match and cant wait till the next 1!!!
GG FSm8»

fs check this, from my ICQ this was just before fsm8 match...

jwer: how many u got?
killawanker: i neeed you
killawanker: thats how many i got
jwer: iCTF clan yappin on the other line
jwer: wanting to know if i can play for them
killawanker: say no
jwer: oki, you NEEED me?
killawanker: yeas i do

omfg, i dropped from the game because 3vs4 would be fairer for fsm8 anyways, and found jackal, protocol and vulcano online fs :p:

went to the iCTF match quickly to learn that they managed to find someone so i couldn't play n e more for them :(

killa you :boozer:

u forgot i played the warmup map before my ping went shite:p:

Attachments

• overlordfxn.jpg
    overlordfxn.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 42