Match vs [AAK]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
¦FxN¦ 8 - 2 [AAK]:

People who played for ¦FxN¦:

Vulcano (1/2 map)
X-Bomb
Nekro
Sauron
Shocker (3 maps)
Dragoonz (2 maps)
Protocol (1 map)

People who played for [AAK]:
Avalanche
CeCe
Katsch
Hardcore

Well we played on AAK server and it sucked, pings were pretty even tho about 100 each. i kept kept quiet about it tho, coz AAK is a nice clan and i cant be bothered to start arguing:o even tho we had 3 backups we still had player probs coz of ping issues. Next time hopefully (-8-) server i hope it will ping better for both teams.
Heres some match pics, didnt get em all coz was trying to get 4 players/organising.

¦FxN¦ 0 - 2 [AAK]
They started off well, cant remember what maps they won, but they won them v well. sub and (? summin)
we won all the rest of the maps

shot1.jpg

shot2.jpg

¦FxN¦ 4 - 2 [AAK]
Lavafort][ - we did it pretty fast, but it was too close. when they attacked 1 of there players was killed in the final room, jwer making a save.

shot3.jpg

shot4.jpg

¦FxN¦ 5 - 2 [AAK]
Ballistic - pretty fast from us imo, they got gen, but not enough time for last 2 objectives.

shot5.jpg

shot6.jpg

¦FxN¦ 6 - 2 [AAK]
GuardiaAL - better then normal Guardia, still tho u pick this all the time!!!! we won pretty comfortably, just copying ur def:P

Continued......

shot7.jpg

shot8.jpg

¦FxN¦ 7 - 2 [AAK]
Desertstorm - Nekro did well here for us well pld m8.

shot11.JPG

¦FxN¦ 8 - 2 [AAK]
Submarinebase][ - i didnt know how our attack went coz i didnt play, but by the looks of the pic from sauron it was pretty close game.

overall: well it wasnt as good as the last two matches (which were 8-6) i think coz of ping but thats something you just gotta put up with, and well it was pretty much flameless infact we didnt even talk to eachother lol. GG AAK

lol fs final screeny makes page 2 wide!!!!!

Last edited:
just wanted to say that AAK is a fair and nice clan and i'm happy we played them on fair pings and not pingraped them imo...

too bad AAK would pingrape some of our players cause they had 200(+) ping...

and i wanted to add

PAA IS A TIT

goodgame! :D

cough drag sucks bad tho! cough He knows he does! :pp

Last edited:
1) where is my requested "AAK owneth" in that report? :D
2) pld FxN !
3) thx for playing on our server
4) as you see your pings are just as high as ours.
the difference is that you are all in another country and the server is in our country.
so if we are gonna play on the -8- server, pings will only be better for you and much worse for us.
but anyway. i think we can play on that server. i mean - you played on our server too.
5) weird that the result is worse now (when pings are even) than before (when u had a bit better pings). maybe -8- server or also gameserver.nl(net?) next time -> maybe another close game.
/me would like that :)

gg FxN and till next time :wave:

-8- server might even be better for you, then ur own server is, but u cant see atm coz damn server is down!:mad: