Match today...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
Just wanted to say good luck NmW. We have quite a squad for you :P But hey, take it as a compliment ;)

Oh btw please let Lex play and please let him be drunk again :D

Cyas

Useless

Hi guys . Well I played the first map Ballistic. Here is what I had to contend with> let me first point out that none of these people were actually in the room when the screens were taken.

Attachments

• shot0015.jpg
    shot0015.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 84
And 3 my personal favourite :)

I had red and blue bodies in every spot where one of either team had died. Wtf is going on?

If the screens don't how up ask slim for them.

Sucky server guys sorry.

Attachments

• shot0017.jpg
    shot0017.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 89
That looks like UT CD2 sliding gimpage ...
try reinstalling UT without anything on CD2, might help

Oh thank god. I'll have a go :P Cheers.

Bloody well stuck to my spawnpoint in Mazon and decided enough was enough. Sucky match NmW, that was pish :(

one of the badest matches i've ever played :nono:
server was unplayable got red warning symbol half of the match with ping up to 1000 :(
Considered of that and the flaming not a real fun game, hope to play ya again under better circumstance 24 ;)

Well I dunno about the flaming cos I wasn't in but if any 24 did flame, hope you understand people get pissed off at crappy games on crappy servers and say stuff they wouldnt usually. So apologies if it did happen - we're not usually lame lol. And yeah I really want to play NmW in decent servers in the future :) Thx anyway guys. Well done v RiS btw - ownage hehe.

how about another friendly 24?:lol:
me and bela can play for u again:D
gg anyway wasnt laggy for me when i actually played but couple of our players were pinging badly:\