Map Selection][

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

B

BoDTexasTomNRG

Also surely once a map such as autorip has failed to gain acceptance its had its chance. Its wasting peeps time and votes forcing them to vote against the same map again and again. I mean u could end up with 60% of clans voting no for a map 2-3 or even 4 times then it sneaks in, is that a true reflection that clans want it in the selection.

When has the subject of maps be resubmitted multiple times ever been discussed, cos if it has received proper discussion I must have missed it :( ??

Autorip was not necessarily 'unwanted' in the vote two months ago.

The vote only proved the MAJORITY did not want a NEW map, you can't say they didn't want Autorip as a lot of clans voted to keep all currents so they didn't have to learn a new map and come up with tactics. And the majority was small, one or two more votes on I think Atnos or geko would have got Autorip in.

This vote is about WHICH map you want, not IF you want new map. There is a rule which states a map cannot be submitted two months in a row - Autorip hasn't.

As Labour won the recent election in the UK then we must not let any of the losing parties stand next time in case they get in.

If we did not include Autorip in the vote i'm sure others would have protested that we are limiting the maps to what we, the admins, want. If you don't like Autorip don't vote for it - obviously your just worried that its gonna get in.

[and thats my last post for 2 weeks]

Autorip was not necessarily 'unwanted' in the vote two months ago
Why didnt it get in then??? In comparison to the other maps including the mighty shitey Geko the Majority said they didnt want it.

The vote only proved the MAJORITY did not want a NEW map,
No the vote showed that the majority didnt want Autorip, I feel if Golgatha had been entered instead of Autorip it would have won.

As Labour won the recent election in the UK then we must not let any of the losing parties stand next time in case they get in.

Yeah but with that analogy u get to vote wether u want labour in or out next time you arent going to say yeah we will resubmit autorip in two months and then have another vote in say 3 months to see wether it should stay or go which is what happens with governments (ok over 4-5 years) so to compare them is a bit futile as they are so different.

As for being worried about Autorip to come into the league i personally couldnt give a &%*^ whats maps get entered, I just think that the map choice should be done fairly and with maximum input from the players.