Map Feedback : AS-Acatana

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gringo

Dope
Feb 11, 2002
Let us know what you think!

Bugs? Exploits? Suitable for inclusion in the League?

Defo suitable to be included imo. Some areas may be a bit spammy but on the whole there are alternate routes to most objectives and the map seems to be pretty well balanced. Only problem I could see was with the defends second spawn point (see attached). There is no door to protect the defenders, nor any cannons to stop the attackers spawn killin. TBH if one wave of attackers makes it just leave two guys spawncampin the defence here and they got no chance. Not a major problem but i hate bein spawncamped and it would defo happen.

Other than that, i see some people concerned about the space bit at the start, but to be honest its so much better than mothership, the objectives arent that hard to hit at all even with 6 defence.

It's a very attacking map this one so i reckon it would be popular. Its not too long either!

Attachments

• Shot00024.jpg
    Shot00024.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 97
Not bad but delivers high quality fps rapage to my system. I don't like the spacefighter start but I just don't like spacefighters in general. Certainly worth considering.