Man of the Match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

?

• Total voters
http://www.utassault.net/pugstats/?p=uta_match&matchcode=NxhqMwZB
Stats do not lie. Man of the match was clearly Twnz. Carried a team against a ridiculously overpowered team. Great teamplay, comms, and he was able to put up with html and me on TS without ragequitting.

Twnz outfrag, out-objective, out-comms, + did tax for 1/2 the maps (and his tax were much better than html's whose were terrible but not better than mine which were amazing in every way)

Can only vote one person apparently :\

EDIT: Nvm, your confusing posts mixed me up, voted smant for MOTM while trying to vote him as best launcher. Sigh.

Pls change my vote in THIS poll to twnz, who had to keep a patchwork, struggling team together and constantly pulled them up again and again, particularly in the early maps when they looked weakest. DJ had the better fragging team imo, but twnz had better launchers. 7-7 was a really fair and interesting result, gj on the organisation.

DJ came a close second because I really liked his tacs and unusual things he tried, especially on attack. I love it when a plan comes together and DJ tried a few things to catch blue out - some worked, some didn't. His team also were done no favours by blue not sitting in Snowdunes, and the only reason DJ didn't get MOTM from me was because I thought he did have slightly better fraggers in better shape than blue did, and probably better morale and camaraderie from his team picks. Red should have won, if they had I'd have voted DJ.

Last edited:
Can only vote one person apparently :\

EDIT: Nvm, your confusing posts mixed me up, voted smant for MOTM while trying to vote him as best launcher. Sigh.

Pls change my vote in THIS poll to twnz, who had to keep a patchwork, struggling team together and constantly pulled them up again and again, particularly in the early maps when they looked weakest. DJ had the better fragging team imo, but twnz had better launchers. 7-7 was a really fair and interesting result, gj on the organisation.

changed it for you.