Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nah jk, seriously would be nice to have another 1v1 tournee. Lots of new and old faces back now wow seems to be dropping in popularity. Same setup would be nice if someone could arrange it :)

mmz lets see... first we w8 for tb-riv and mic-rai play their 2v2 final.. and maybe after summer when more is avail, and before november when ut3 comes :satan:

Well yeah, but no1 really cares for that 2v2 thing now. Those people are rarely around together anymore. Imo its best to do this thing for start of august imo so people fresh from iac are still around and havent buggered off. I know people go on holiday then but I dunno. Maybe september is better. Would be nice though :)

m1c isnt really playing anymore, so me and twnz will finish off the 2v2 in 1 week ;((