Lost and Forgotten Maps?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm.. i might have that.. i know i have some Gladiator][ and beta shit though ;)
btw, there was that problem with that skaarj objective... some ppl could not see the skaarj... :\
dunno if that's still in gladiator][

Reactions: Despise
Haha, that must be why some don't see it. :Þ

Btw Atma, you could have asked me for some maps & links... I pretty much have most of the AS maps around & I see that your trying to get others interested in those so-called Big Ass Maps. ;)

As for AS-Hellraiser :rolleyes:

Fyi, this site is the best to find most maps, details, etc. that I know of (290 AS maps to date, although some have old & new versions), including those for the StrangeLove mod: http://furpile.com/UTCMS/files/search/?advs=1&task=list&pgln=200&ctgr=13&type=501
If you have any others not listed there or got a new one, you can also upload it there too. :)

Last edited:
i have a map from ages ago that i made and didnt finish
underwatermissilesilo or something like that
ill see if i can get it uploaded sometime soon

also vesuvius has so many BSPs its rediculous :p

Going through the maps in my "Beta-maps" folder is like a trip down memory lane, mind you some of these maps where given to me by the maker of the map without consent to send them on, some have been posted in these forums in the past and some are not much more then a small area with barely something in it... They are all beta and all not done, some of you mappers out there might remind some of the time we spend on going over them :wave: Sobo, Sidoh, Mutts (where are you :( ) and the DoG mappers :)

AS-Austria, AS-Buried, AS-Dammit, AS-Dawnraidbeta, AS-Desolate][, AS-GekokujouAL2, AS-Golgotha2, AS-GorgeBattle3, AS-Gothic, AS-GuardiaSV, AS-Hellraiser, AS-Helmsdeep, AS-Lagoon, AS-Medieval, AS-Monkeygrubber, AS-Oilrig, AS-OrionsCurse, AS-Proxion, AS-Research, AS-RocketcommandSE, AS-SaqqaraSE, AS-Siege]l[, AS-Snowdunes, AS-SnowdunesAL, AS-Space_Reactor_beta5, AS-Strathosphere, AS-TheDungeon][, AS-TheFactory, AS-TheScarabV2_beta, AS-Tydium, AS-Underground, AS-UndergroundLabs, AS-UFO_beta2 and AS-Vesuvius

Noone hear wil prolly remember me but w/e

if you guys are interested, I'm making an AS map which should have a beta soon. If some of you guys want to play around with it when its ready, and give me some comments on making it better I think we'd all get something out of it. Been making it for a few months on and off and I think its going to be playable soon. I'll maybe make a thread or something soon. Heres some screenshots of what it currently looks like in some bits

Heres the O spawn
shot00331ha.jpg

Some rooms
shot00359gi.jpg

shot00362os.jpg

Heres the 1st D spawn
shot00405op.jpg

Reactions: Cassius
the brightness there is 7/10, it will be brighter if you want it to be but I thought that created a nice effect without the red and white lights merging too much

think i saw u play pubs yesterday :wave:

Nice to know there are maps in production, how long have you been mapping btw?

Jwer:
AS-GorgeBattle3, AS-Gothic, AS-Lagoon, AS-Medieval, AS-Monkeygrubber, AS-Oilrig, AS-OrionsCurse, AS-Space_Reactor_beta5, AS-Strathosphere, AS-UndergroundLabs, AS-UFO_beta2

these seem unfamiliar. Unless the AS-Oilrig is the one cypress made, and the AS-UndergroundLabs is the one Humphro made

Do you have the Oilrig-thingy Steelhorn made for the other WAM pack?
I have a map EVILtom made for it, and used to have the oilrig map Steelie made, but lost it in a format :bawling:

the last version of saqqara is still on my pc and it is still bieng messed with every so often when i have a free 30 mins to play with it ... tbh all it needs is the objective triggers adding, graphic tweeks, optimising geometry, and some teleport points .... its been test played by me andy and a few others and its basically finished.

ive had a few people ask me to release it or finish it and i have been messing but if somone who knows what they are doing wants to offer some help then it will get done very quickly .. basically i know what it needs and what i want doing to it .. im open to new ideas aswel so pm me on here or on irc and i will respond ,... maybe not straight away but i will.

-LilFvB- said:
think i saw u play pubs yesterday :wave:

Nice to know there are maps in production, how long have you been mapping btw?

Jwer:
AS-GorgeBattle3, AS-Gothic, AS-Lagoon, AS-Medieval, AS-Monkeygrubber, AS-Oilrig, AS-OrionsCurse, AS-Space_Reactor_beta5, AS-Strathosphere, AS-UndergroundLabs, AS-UFO_beta2

these seem unfamiliar. Unless the AS-Oilrig is the one cypress made, and the AS-UndergroundLabs is the one Humphro made

Do you have the Oilrig-thingy Steelhorn made for the other WAM pack?
I have a map EVILtom made for it, and used to have the oilrig map Steelie made, but lost it in a format :bawling:

Yeah, i was playing terrible yesterday, played some today and was alright :)

I've been mapping on and off for 2 years, the last year or so I havent been doing much because I make weapons and meshes for mods (using 3ds Max) and I've just been occupied. I havent really rleased any of my previous maps because I always found something better to do for a few months, and when I went back, I saw that they werent too good so I started again. I'm pretty sure I'll finish this one though. :wave: