Looking for stdAS clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pinhead

Cenobite
Jun 16, 2002
The Netherlands
DoG prefers playing lower-div clans sometimes for some easy wins, I'm not really into that so I guess I'm just looking for a clan that actually aims for the top.

I have TS/mic. A good ping on every league server. I know all league maps 99%. I've never really done much launching, but am interested enough to practice them. So I have no problems with that. I can play on pretty much every day except Wednesdays/Fridays (with some exceptions on those two days). I'd like a clan that is organized, speaks English and has a full team at every match.

A small warning: I tend to flame and whine a lot on TS.. in the heat of battle! (mostly just randomly blaming lag/luck, the regular stuff) Most of DoG has had me muted a lot afaik. :P I guess it might depend on the people I have to play with.

So, if any clan wants a guy like me, don't hesitate to contact me. PM me please cause I don't open my mailbox much.