looking for std clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
peoplecare.jpg

I've got a really cool idea....

Why dont you both go off into another forum and chat about how good you are and that you are gods gift to UT Assault League etc?

:D

Originally posted by UltraViolet
I've got a really cool idea....

Why dont you both go off into another forum and chat about how good you are and that you are gods gift to UT Assault League etc?

:rolleyes: ffs uv you gotta speak 2 these 2 properly they dont under stand that old style lingo or aint you noticed k ive put it into proper n00b language 4 u theyll understand that then :p

[QUOTE Translated by Ðß]

I'vE g0t @ r34lLy k3WL IDe4....

WHY dONT j00 BotH 90 0PHPH In+o @N0ThER FoRuM AnD CH@T 480Ut H0W 90OD j00 @R3 4nd +H4T J00 4rE G0d5 g1F+ +o U+ 45$@UL+ Le@gUE 3+c?

[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Ðeadßoy
:rolleyes: ffs uv you gotta speak 2 these 2 properly they dont under stand that old style lingo or aint you noticed k ive put it into proper n00b language 4 u theyll understand that then :p

[QUOTE Translated by Ðß]

WHY dONT j00 BotH 90 0PHPH In+o @N0ThER FoRuM AnD CH@T 480Ut H0W 90OD j00 @R3 4nd +H4T J00 4rE G0d5 g1F+ +o U+ 45$@UL+ Le@gUE 3+c?

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh now I get it :D

Originally posted by Ðeadßoy

[QUOTE Translated by Ðß]

[/QUOTE]

:lol: