lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

«)Fîrë$±ørm(»

defending Overlord beach
Aug 25, 2001
i went to the smallest club in my hometown today because they had a special techno event and guess what there were like 20 dutch ppl partying :rofl:
if they had gone to hamburg ok but to my shitty hometown to see starsplash :lol:
lmao

hehe yeah a lot of dutch go to techno party's in germany, I'm planning to go some more too soon, ever been to Nature One? :D

yep huey :P

bn: i thought lots of techno was going on in dutchieland as well
i was quite surprised when i got asked for a lighter and i thought why the fuck is he talking english and then i noticed his holland/tiesto shirt :lol:

btw havent been to nature one but planning to hit some floors next summer (well we ll see :D)

Last edited:
bs :P
ofc hamburg is better but its a 1hour+ ride

last time: the whole tunnel crew (dean etc)
this: starsplash + neo cortex
next time: ziggy x + langenhagen + gary d

:nod:

wenn die "bekannten" djs im maxx sind spielen die immer nur ihr programm ab und das ist meistens langweilig, total scheiße geworden da.... lieber einen unbekannten dj, der dafür alle party hits spielt :crap:

ich muss mich immer nach der guten richten :crap::P
das ist was man bekommt, wenn man nichts gegen irgendne sorte musik hat (außer black selbstverständlich!!)

fs gestern waren wir bei ner party für dich ich woanders mal zig freikarten mitgenommen hatte natürlich waren dort alle floors außer der black floor zu :(:( und ich war fahrer :(:(

OMFG
zum glück konnte die zwei die ich mit hatte auch nicht so lange bleiben und wir haben die anderen um 1 zurückgelassen. :P

Der einzige Zustand in dem man black music ertragen kann ist in Taubheit! dann sieht man nur noch die ganzen spastis und ist froh dass man mit seinem duzend freikarten-freunden am rand sitzt und sich lustig machen kann :P und keiner von denen ein knielanges basketball hemd trägt, keiner ein basecap, und alle passende hosen. :lol::nono:

Reactions: IceDragon
Icedragon why do you give me rep for an enourmous post which you probably dont even understand :lol:

Or did you translate and understand that it was just the same as in my follow-up post just with more words. :lol:

Reactions: Moon
sobo said:
Icedragon why do you give me rep for an enourmous post which you probably dont even understand :lol:

Or did you translate and understand that it was just the same as in my follow-up post just with more words. :lol:
btw I speak german you useless git.

lmao Gary D is a hardstyle dj, it annoys me how they put different names on the wrong styles :P and that dude with the tiesto shirt, he is a trance-fag ye :P techno is cool, and tbh, some of the most sexy women come to techno party's, compared to those teethless hardstyle junkies or the happy butterfly girls @ trance party's :rolleyes:

There is a lot of techno in NL, but the minimal techno scene is bigger in germany (Ricardo Villalobos vs Richie Hawtin :clap:) that's what we come there for, and nature one ofcourse :D

gary d is next time ( lights elmshorn [near hamburg] if u wanna come too :rofl: )
langenhagen and ziggyx put hardstyle on the table as well when they re in clubs - well at least they did when i last seen them
and ye tiesto is trance but tiesto is also cool imo - just a bit boring when u re drunk in da club :D