lol

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, this shit still going on then? Sjoerd, I think the only thing Zork expected from you bout that 3 vs 1 stuff was something like:

"Sorry, we should have made teams even indeed. I just liked to play together with Blade in the team, but we should have told that other guy to switch."

That's not a tough thing to say, is it? :)

Works better then closing threads all the time and because of that let other persons starting new posts about it, like is happening now.

Well, that's just my dumb opinion. :cool:

Shot0059.JPG

Shot0060.JPG

MAybe you guys can see now that not all people follew the same rules about being kind and shit.
I don't want and need to be the kindest player that teamswitches when it's not fair and says sorry about some wank topic when a guy flames me and d00d post some shitty screenshots. don't give a flying fuck about you guys!

I got something better to do, the flame is fun sometimes !

And to add, I don't play Assault much and when I do I will switch teams to go play with my m8 because it's more fun then,, even when the bloody teams are unfair..
and why BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!

I got something better to do, the flame is fun sometimes !

why delete the posts then? :P

anyway

Shot0060.JPG

Shot0059.JPG

did it otherwise to make a change

Edit: In all these posts this is the most funny error I made with a quote

Last edited:
We are nerds? Kick our asses in real life then. After all nerds are weak and can't fight do they? Well show me then

i wouldnt ask sjeord for a fight caz..... hes a fairly big lad (or so im told eh dmk ;) ) plus id need to get a new handbag to come and slap u about with and i dont have the money. Maybe i could borrow skullys fake nails though.... and we can all have a good and proper bitch fight

Status
Not open for further replies.