lo ION , Neo in perticular

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CaHiLl

Apr 4, 2002
ok here goes as far as i know i dont cheat i have no bots or nothin and was playing on jolt 3 on when i thought my net had gone down and id lost my connection but when i refreshed my list and checked my web it was all fine . Dont know why but it like kicked me and since then i cant get back in. Every time i try to connect even if its empty it says connection failed.

Seen your post in ut assault forum saying contact me if it disconects you but then read it again and seen that its not bout disconnection its bout slowing your pc down, but, i still think i should let you know and ask if you can help ..

btw the beach on overlord when you were mr black ooops :stupid:

thc and see ya

well was mr someone and i changed teams and was viewing him in f5 how silly i felt :eek:

thx for adding perticular m8

I had a few reports of lamers last nite.... maybe u were one of em i dunno lol.

If u give me your IP then I can remove it from he banlist.

:( im not a lammer m8 62.30.18.227 my ip and thx for help

btw i was on fire last night though well for me i was anyway lmfao

i speced Neo.....he was wasting me and i kinda though hmmm....switched teams viewed him and he flashed me his name i felt this big (not very) :stupid:

then i was like :sofa: and he was like :sniper: HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT HEAD SHOT every shot :( i be dead :bawling: :banghead:

he he he to good for me >ION< thx for help

i dont m8 and wont :) Neo fixed my jolt 3 prob so im away to :mingun: :flack: :sniper:

have fun and cya all

btw don't get me wrong about nagging about lack of 24/7 supervision of all jolt servers, I'm not expecting that :)

you're all human, unlike me :p