Lo Gazzy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Scorpion
you think I care Assault ppl calling me a dick?

Whether you care or not is another matter entirley.
You cant moan about one person being a d!ck, then act like that and have ANY validity to your argument.

I dont know Gazzy at all but i think its pretty fair to say that a lot of ppl in this community think he holds the crown as UTAS biggest wanker...well held the crown anyway. Maybe this Scorpion geezer is making a play for this now vacant title...and it looks like hes staking a good claim as well.

...and Scorpion, before u start shoutin `U suck' & `who the fuck are u?' at me i acknowledge the fact that u are clearly an excellent player. U probably play at a level that i could never reach if i lived to be 100...but that doesnt change the reality that, as a bloke, u sound like a right cnut.

you think I care Assault ppl calling me a dick?
one really interesting point there. You dont care but you post a thread like this. No further comment needed, really.

hehe

Originally posted by DraizeTrain
I dont know Gazzy at all but i think its pretty fair to say that a lot of ppl in this community think he holds the crown as UTAS biggest wanker...well held the crown anyway. Maybe this Scorpion geezer is making a play for this now vacant title...and it looks like hes staking a good claim as well.

...and Scorpion, before u start shoutin `U suck' & `who the fuck are u?' at me i acknowledge the fact that u are clearly an excellent player. U probably play at a level that i could never reach if i lived to be 100...but that doesnt change the reality that, as a bloke, u sound like a right cnut.

lol
:D

The bottom line is that if a match is arranged for a time and date then the match should start then and there even if a team has players short....fs we played loads a matches like that in saw, why should it be diff in div 1?

and as far as scorp goes thats just plain childish, 18 yrs old are u?
sounds like u r just an annoying wee arse?

and the statement about ion playres being good cause of their connections, and that they r not skiled? thats just jealousy.

i watch mael play dm all the time and he is class, love to watch u 1v1 him scorp?

i got 25 staples up the back of it and it fuxin aches like nout else[got a cracking pic of it...ill see if frosty will scan it an put it up]

apart from that m8 im ok..........noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i canny play ut........fukin hand wont reach the keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

soz to hear that fs

arm wrestling a gorrila:eek:

How could you lose anyway you are such a big fucker :p:

Wish we could say it was Ramp

Apparently the guy was kinda looking like this

...O
-- |--
....|
.../\

(FS, Man I suck ast ASCII art :rolleyes: )

Edit: I give up trying to draw a stick man in ASCII art

Last edited:
i beat him with my right so i thgought id be a wifde cnut and do my left as well.......the surgeon said it was cos my bone structure is quite long and the ammount of force i was puttin thru it completely fook my humerous in 2 bits.

it also pierced my tricep btw and toore the muscle to fuk.:(