lmfao

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

omg arent u guys still not a bit bored by ut ?
lol maybe still got the demo where i own latje 25 to 4
en where i lose with 1 lousy ripper headshot from kony

but now i'm already cripple lol cant play that good anymore
so you've lost your learning ultimate master :(

what a wank post, yeh im bored aight

am I wasnt trying to be just found that funny under his name :)

thats just piss funny oh no wait!
he actually used it didnt he so it isnt funny

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi5 boosting up their clanimage again huh nice1 and then they ask why everyone dislikes Mi5, I wonder...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but i couldnt resist replying to that, i dont check forums much, but i did for few hours yesterday, u know what i found strange?.

Not as much ION flames....guess the people who i was speaking to in irc were right..No ion, no flames, shows who the shit stirrers are doesnt it.

Just look up till the date ION left league, u only need to go back about a week and the threads are plentiful.

Shame ION didnt care about thier clan image , they recruited u didnt they after all rampage.

replying and then closing the thread.
YOU THE MAN!

what does ION have to do with this lol if you still have noticed I was replying way before I was in ION then it was just a reply but when I joined them it's a flame???

uhm ok :)
I aint flaming just laughing about u guys :)