List of ADC members (previous + current)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Updated.

Lke Zombie said, the UTA clan history is often wrong.
ie. For Lawless and me it says that we joined ADC for the first time in 2005, what is deffo not true.
And some changed their name or the account has been deleted. So it's not a good way to do so.

@Lawless: when did you join? Can remember that you left siXth and joined ADC during EzBoard times. that must be around 2000 / early 2001.

@zombie: do you know some of the orginal squad, that founded ADC? I know that you had in your signature around 2000 a sign with "2nd Squadleader", so there most be a first one. You know his nick?

Last edited:
@zombie: do you know some of the orginal squad, that founded ADC? I know that you had in your signature around 2000 a sign with "2nd Squadleader", so there most be a first one. You know his nick?

KANE started the Clan up, many moons ago.

I think the line up was something like.
KANE, Lu_cifer, Topper, Mailman, Poet, Gladiator, Ginger_Ninja(thats me),

ADC would have only joined UTA at the end of 2000, I remember them signing up a few months after (-8-) although I dont think you were active till the following year.

The clan history on UTA only starts mid 2001 but ADC one is shorter because you left the league and rejoined as another clan that changed their name back to ADC, so it wont show who was in the original clan as accordng to the system you arent the original ADC.

You can look on Way Back Machine if you want you squad from 2002ish

ADC would have only joined UTA at the end of 2000, I remember them signing up a few months after (-8-) although I dont think you were active till the following year.

The clan history on UTA only starts mid 2001 but ADC one is shorter because you left the league and rejoined as another clan that changed their name back to ADC, so it wont show who was in the original clan as accordng to the system you arent the original ADC.

You can look on Way Back Machine if you want you squad from 2002ish
TBH i think [ADC]'s Clan History on the main UTA web page is right.
Only say that because our first match on there was on "[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]29/07/2001" and have checked some other clans info and there first match was from around that date as well.

[ADC] Did start all over again back in 2003 under N$A then changed name back to [ADC].
Matches b4 7/2001 were done on a different system and its them that have not been added and cant be.
[/FONT]

well mates, guess ADC played before 07/2001.

i pld my first uta war against ADC as i was in [USE]. That must have been end 2000 or beginning 2001.

actually you are alrdy mentioned in the list since atleast 4 weeks :P
Dunno exactly when you came (togehter with subz?) and when you left

actually you are alrdy mentioned in the list since atleast 4 weeks :P
Dunno exactly when you came (togehter with subz?) and when you left

Yes I only noticed because peacy posted it :p

[ADC] Standard Assault Squad Joined: 23/07/2004 Resigned: 07/06/2005