LeagueAssault V124

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
is up :) I'll be updating the website shortly.

The biggest change is that this version now includes CSHP4! The reason for this is that, currently no-one has got around CHSP4 and there is not an aimbot that will work with it, instead the cheaters are now resorting to a byte hack on the CHSP file itself to disable its protection. To combat this the CSHP crew recompiled it to change the CRC (ala CSHP4+) but again this was byte hacked. So I have incorporated it into LeagueAssault so that the hacked CSHP's wont work :)

Just 1 note, if you wish to use CSHP on your server instead of the version built into LeagueAssault you MUST set bEnableCSHP to false within LeagueAssault.

Other than CSHP there are just a few minor bug fixes, which most of you probably never new existed :)

Thanx

1 Question Phear, is the "ToggleExtendedHUD" Feature enabled by default?

It seems everyone who played tonites Playoff Match got his Screen cluttered with all ExtendedHUD Stuff by default!

Thx ;)

Ooh btw, the included CHSP worked great, nice Logo Implementation :P

Web page is up to date.

And yes its on by default now, fed up with lots of ppl not knowing everything that LeagueAssault includes (leaving a few with the advantage and the rest to make up stupid rumours), so I've turned it on, and also put a message in the console with details of the most common commands :) People should quite quickly figure out how to turn it off if they don't want it :)

Thanx

124 problem

I don't see uta mod 124 as a game type when trying to start a server?

Dedicated server makes no difference, it just starts a normal assault server

Whats' wrong?

It should show in the list of game types as just "League Assault". I took the version information out of the game type name in 124.

To start as a dedicated server, do:

ucc server AS-Mazon.unr?game=LeagueAS124.LeagueAssault

Roger

I just checked our clan server, and you're right, it does show as league assault. Guess I was a bit dizzy last nigth:eek:

i hope it offers better cheating protection now with included CSHP and yeah very nice UTA-league-logo besides that :lol: i also found out that my CSHP client connection doesnt take as long as with extra CSHP :)