LeagueAssault V123

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Ok LeagueAssault Version 123 is up, its been released a little earlier than I'd wanted because some people are having problems auto downloading it from uta Server 1 for reasons unknown :\

Anyway its mostly bug fixes so there shouldn't be any problems :) Enjoy.

LeagueAssault site: http://leagueas.utassault.net

if it did not auto download last night b4 our match...could this b y people found it hard to join server? and and to re-connect at map changes? and some times about 5 people gets kicked at same time?

Nope, that has nothing to do with LeagueAssault, although the described connection problems could be a reason why it wont auto download properly.

I've always had trouble auto downloading stuff from server1 it won't download at first, but i hit reconnect afew times and leave it for a min or so and it sometimes starts.

Last edited:
122 was buggy (being able to walk through doors etc), 123 was fine, it had 1 small bug which could cause it to write a lot of crap to the client side log file which could lag some slow machines I guess.

Anyway 124 fixes that, tidies up some unused code and most importantly included CSHP (with an option to disable it if, if for some reason newer versions of CSHP are released) :)

I'll try and get it up tonight.

If u want I can test it 2 :D
ah btw
is it possible to fix the rocket cannon on Bridge?:confused:
the cannon killed me last time (I was in the defender Team :( )
the cannon kill more defender than attacker :(

just an Idea :D:) :D

the cannon would have to b a part of def team then

@ hank although it aimes for attackers it can hurt defenders when they get striked by the balls /rockets...
that why oceanfloor can be won by only destroying t1 manually :P the other 3 can b done by cannons (also t4 which i wondered about myself too- when the cannons hits the wall the splash can destroy the terminal i heard - maybe phear u can fix this bug in next league AS - so splash no longer gets through wall - but why ffs was it not possible to do the same with attackers rockets or ASMD rifles :confused: )

btw a question to chsp40final : anyone knows y clients DONT have to d/l it from the servers when its run on a server... ie they can play on it wivout having CSHP40final theirselves