LeagueAS suggestion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan said:
Simple example.
First match RES vs atP.
I was member of RES and right now i'm in atP and when we played our first match server put me into RES team becouse my password was remembered in my cache .... ofcourse server kicked me after some time saying that i'm in wrong team .... lol of course i was but it was becouse of not cleared passwords.

Clear pass option would be useful imo.

good example :)

[21:49] <utaBot4> 10:00 :~)atP.brajan(~ is now on ~[R?$]~
[21:50] <utaBot4> 10:00 : ~)atP.brajan(~ left the game.

[21:50] <utaBot4> 10:00 :~)atP.brajan(~ is now on ~[R?$]~
[21:50] <utaBot4> 10:00 : 04-sft-: fo braj
[21:50] <utaBot4> 10:00 : 04~[R?$]~SnowCat: damian that was a cheat
[21:50] <utaBot4> 9:43 : 04~)atP.brajan(~: WTF??????????????????
[21:50] <utaBot4> 9:40 : ~)atP.brajan(~ left the game.

:D

ow I see we are talking about different things

a) felerian: clearing the auth password. Only needed if another player of the SAME clan plays on the SAME PC, however it's very easy: just type in console: "mutate auth reidentify" to enter a new Name/Password

b) brajan: Clearing the gamepassword. That can be annoying indeed cause it's stored somewhere in your ut.ini on 20 different locations :/. Fastest workaround is: type in console: "open SERVERIP:PORT?password=NEWPASS"

To get the IP of the server just open the serverbrowser and click on the server, then scroll the details to see the ip. If you then open the console you will still see the ip, so it's easy to write it ;)

Last edited:
Cratos said:
To get the IP of the server just open the serverbrowser and click on the server, then scroll the details to see the ip. If you then open the console you will still see the ip, so it's easy to write it ;)

you can also rightclick on a server in the serverbrowser and then
-> "copy this server location"
that is even easier.

btw mute single players would be :cool:
mutate listplayers -> list of authnames/nicknames with a number for each one.
mutate mute number -> mute a player :thumb:

Hardcore said:
you can also rightclick on a server in the serverbrowser and then
-> "copy this server location"
that is even easier.

btw mute single players would be :cool:
mutate listplayers -> list of authnames/nicknames with a number for each one.
mutate mute number -> mute a player :thumb:
Siehste, Hardcore und ich, wir verstehen uns ;)

got nothing to do with league assault but it would be nice for the ictf section if we could have a place and upload screenshots of the war like clanbase have. just a thought :)

LAS + ZP would be something good... then AS wouldn´t be so laggy shit anymore.

I played DM, CTF last 3 days... was so much fun to actually hit the enemy you are aiming... not the usual crap like in AS with LAS.

cant we get that smooth feeling into AS too?

brajan sayed it doesn´t work... but isnt there some kind of way? come on.. we got so much good coders...
you can do it ;)

Well .... there is a fix for PureZP made by Timo but i really don't know how it works. We test it some time ago but i had a strange felling that sometimes it worked sometimes not so i think it's still not really good.

Since there is totally no reply from ZP coders there will be no ZP+AS shortly or maybe even never. :sad:

brajan said:
Since there is totally no reply from ZP coders there will be no ZP+AS shortly or maybe even never. :sad:
this can´t be the end of this issue?
you dont want to keep this unclean gameplay do you?
you dont want people moaning about lag all the time even though there is no lag?
you want the fun and enjoyent!

come on brajan you are the god of code!!!!

do something ;) :P :kiss:

Timo or Cratos is a right person to do it :P

Felerian said:
I played DM, CTF last 3 days... was so much fun to actually hit the enemy you are aiming... not the usual crap like in AS with LAS.

One question about this. DO you mean RES server where we both + some more played or some other public server(s)?

Last edited:
brajan said:
One question about this. DO you mean RES server where we both + some more played or some other public server(s)?
both.
Was so nice... no lags & pure fun... what i liked most was "not needing to aim infront or behind the enemy to hit with some luck"!

Well tbh ZP on RES server was runing only for iCTF ..... and yes i'm 100% sure about it couse i'v set it for DM just today :D

brajan said:
Well tbh ZP on RES server was runing only for iCTF ..... and yes i'm 100% sure about it couse i'v set it for DM just today :D
That is what i am trying to say...
DM works just fine without ZP... AS with LAS not.