LeagueAS suggestion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
I played on a CTF Server some time ago but they had a really nice system on it that shows the frags, captures, saves and so on... i was wondering if we could add something similar to our leagueAS?

Not that it had to be totally the same, but how about showing 2 scores behind the names, one the kills and one the objectives?

Here a screenshot from that server, really was cool, take a look:

Shot0000.jpg

* Image Code is off in this forum so you have to click on it, sorry.

Last edited:
Ay works now, its a different scores screen showing always after end of map, pretty old stuff dont know how much coplicated it would be for dev team tho :P Theres so many ideas lately we would need new leagueas...

Well I was already playing around with an alternate Scoreboard that seperates Frags and Objectives ;)

Attachments

• Shot0015.jpg
    Shot0015.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 64
this is a better picture..

Attachments

• utscoreboard.JPG
    utscoreboard.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 47
Look's really good IMO u can see everything clearly and has alot of stats about the game/people.

I've seen these on various servers - imo they're really good.

I'd like to see this in the league.

Same here.

SmartCTF also has base Seal-Offs, Flag Saves, etc. I'm assuming they ZoneInfos to do this but I'm not sure. Would it be too hard to implement Objective Saves and possibly Base Seal-Offs (though the latter would be kinda meh IMO, just an idea.)

Also, what was the final verdict about what cause extra lag in LAS136+?

whilst reading through all this leagueAS suggestions and seeing all the mmorpg addicts etcetc something realy strange came through my mind...
What about if we implement a lil bonus system into the main league page... now we can track the amounts of wars pld etc... something compareable to usertitels with postcounts or rep or something like that... i dunno yet but something rewarding when u played a lot of matches (maybe devide into win lose tie maybe not dunno) just a thought but giving the fact that many ppl cba to show off for wars when they think they might lose or something or just cba if they dont feel like it something rewarding would be an aditional motivation. Ye i know its strange but i warned u :P

Well I like the idea of a better Scoreboard in the SmartCTF-Style. The question is what 'events' are important in Assault and should additionally be recorded? I actually thought of 3 things:

1) Objectives
The amount of objectes an attacker has taken could be displayed. Maybe as an addition to the actual Fragcount or even remove the 'strange' +10/+100 point adding and display 'real Frags' and Objectivecount seperated.

2) Saves
A 'save' could be whenever a defender kills an attacker near an objective.

3) Assists
An 'assist' could be whenever an attacker kills a defender near an objective, and that objective is taken within the next 5 Seconds.

Additionally general stuff like Death's and Suicides could be displayed aswell.

Maybe someone else has better/more ideas?

and as i know that you aint got nothing to do cratos, i demand "near" to be defined as:

- for touch-objectives:
a) a certain distance to the objective (really not very much)
b) a longer distance when the attacker is travelling faster than walking towards the obj (HJ, RL, etc :P )

- for destroy-objectives:
a) looking at the objective
b) looking at spots you would have to hit with rockets, rippers, shockcombos, etc :P

oh and then you gotta add to the board:
successfull RLs, HLs, 2HLs, 2HL+HJs, etc :P :P :P

:lol: :P