LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

make_love_not_war.gif

cratos when do you add a reputation to LAS?
I wanna red rep and insult with anonymus comments every cunt who headshots me!!

oh and how's your progress in adding a Torpeda auto-ban feature? :evil:

Last edited:
fs stop crying n get on with it flags r cool! o and how the hell are people gonna no its "twnz, riv, mym, cratos" etc etc just by showing there flags? obviously when fakenicking i mean

JACKEL said:
fuck sake every attempt to turning this in an flamethread failed :lol:

Its a sad fact! people are far too calm these days! even now that rep isnt an issue anymore!

To give a hint: Appreciate flaming about country flags in the mod would include personal racist insults and a rant about elitist admins.

Morpheus said:
fs stop crying n get on with it flags r cool! o and how the hell are people gonna no its "twnz, riv, mym, cratos" etc etc just by showing there flags? obviously when fakenicking i mean
there arent a lot of spanish players with better english than Trafy :whatever:

although most will still know how to spell "and" and "are".

LoL at least Trafy knows more english than you know spanish......since that is the most spoken language in the world, you ran out of luck :P

It’s no surprise that most UK players absolutely dread DFP, it lags incredibly. Obviously playing on the server is our choice, but often when DFP is the only populated server it leaves the options of having a game of assault pretty limited.

I think the job put in for adding the flags is more of a cosmetic feature but I like it, makes the games seem a bit more professional in some ways. Obviously people find any method to bring up excuses to flame in terms of lag etc, but I think that DFP, being in such an important role in public UTA play need to try (although not expected) to address players that don’t want to see their flag.
To a lot of people it might seem like petty flaming and forum trolling, but who are we to judge how individuals live their lives in other countries. Rotted obviously has strong feelings, he wishes to enjoy the game and when he has no other place to go, like many other players it’s perhaps a nice idea to toggle flags off (Client side). I believe that option Brajan said is already implemented.

Those that want the flags completely removed from them so they can fake nick and flame with more lee way of not being easily recognised should know that it’s not a battle your going to win here!

Anyway nice job on it.

Biebel said:
LoL at least Trafy knows more english than you know spanish......since that is the most spoken language in the world, you ran out of luck :P
i speak two languages properly, he doesnt. and i knwo enough spanish to ask for the way or money :P

Does LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u still need to be on server when you use LeagueAS140-Addon1f.u?
I got some error on missing file when i delete LeagueAS140-Addon1e.u and i changed the serverpackes so that's not it.

Biebel said:

Actually it's 3rd and interestingly enough, behind Spanish. Although alot of sites don't know where to officially place Spanish, sometimes it's 2nd, sometimes its 4th behind Arabic.

McNeill said:
Those that want the flags completely removed from them so they can fake nick and flame with more lee way of not being easily recognised should know that it’s not a battle your going to win here!

stop assuming bs , i'm not one of those 16 year old that flame mums.
i wanna have the choise to show what i want to others , my skin , my nick and my flag.

and tbh i don't play on pub anymore , and when i play i ain't playing on DFP since i got twice my normal ping.
that doesn't mean i posted in this thread just to whinne or flame , i just find that having the flag as option was a better choise.

Opium, he has just posed an argument FOR you and yet you find the point where Mc describes the bad points of having these flags.

ØPÍÛM said:
stop assuming bs , i'm not one of those 16 year old that flame mums.
i wanna have the choise to show what i want to others , my skin , my nick and my flag.

and tbh i don't play on pub anymore , and when i play i ain't playing on DFP since i got twice my normal ping.
that doesn't mean i posted in this thread just to whinne or flame , i just find that having the flag as option was a better choise.

Actually that wasn't for your benefit, I don't know you. I don't think ive ever seen you play so I wouldn't judge you.

The comment is exactly what it says. People who want to flame, fake nick. As the community is small, its easier to eliminate flamers on pubs. Even if you are there simply because you don't want to be identified, people still need to guess.

I posted because i felt Rotted had a point, but also because i like the added flags and wanted to say well done.

But if you wish to make my comment about you go ahead :rofl:

if you like, you can disable the flags. period

do you rly have to argue pages and pages about flags, cultur, language rating and country historys?
Doubt you guys have real problems, otherwise you wouldn't argue about such nonsense. :tired:

ØPÍÛM said:

Lol plz dude...

Do you read yourself? do you see how egoistic your posts are? "i want disable my flag, tho i dont play on dfp'

The mod is only installed on DFP. Did you even thought how much work and effort Cratos put into this? and i`ll quote again;

ØPÍÛM said:

You force Cratos to change his mod for you even though u dont play on DFP lol.... hf.

McNeill said:
People who want to flame, fake nick. As the community is small, its easier to eliminate flamers on pubs.

:Authsystem:

There are 3974983 nl, german, uk guys, with flags u only know where they are from. If u want not fake nicks, vote kicks without reason, etc, just install authsystem in pubs.

@ MC
considering i'm the only posting here who want to them to be removeable at will then i took ur comment for me , yes.

@ anti
i am giving my own opinion , how u want me to not use "I" .. wtf ?

"The mod is only installed on DFP"
no it's not , ull server had it the other day.

yes Cratos used his free time to implement this , but u can easilly guess that i would have prefered that he goes for a wank rather than adding this lol
i'm not asking about this change just for me , u would be a fool to think that only me wouldn't put his flag if we could diseable it.