League AS Admin Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

for 136 change the following line in the .ini

[LeagueAS-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

to

[leagueas136-sp.serversetupdatalink]

for 136 installs

(thx to psy for info)

i'm using leagueas admin tool and a server that is running leagueas136.

when i'm setting up a match, it does everything right except it just doesn't servertravel to the last map (warmup map)

so i have to manually servertravel

any ideas?

weird, it should automatically do that.... it uses webadmin side of things to do the servertravel.... does a box popup that asks for username and password (internet explorer password box)?

OH NEVERMIND I FORGOT TO CLICK APPLY MAPS + MUTATORS LOL, i was thinking when i click setup server and start match it would set the maps automatically . oops :O

Last edited:
weird i palyed with it again, and if i used setup server and start match, it won't do a map change...

BUT if i use setup server and don't start match it does everything PERFECT. so just forget it :O its no biggie

huh, never mind, lol. they both work, before i was just rushing and didn't wait, i notice if i waited a little longer it sets :p sry iif i put u in any trouble

n/m it works perfect

Last edited:
sorry i joined this thread a bit later, but where can i get this server setup tool?
any links? dont want to read complete thread :(
would be nice if you could help me out :D

omg... i did... but somehow i missed it... saw it now thx :P

PyROm said:
This is a forum for an admin tool I have been working on to ease the administration of the leagueas mod. The latest version is 2.3.7

If you are using LeagueAS 136(Public) then you will need to make some changes to the 135 settings shown in the readme. 136 final should work the same as 135. For 136 public instead of putting

[LeagueAS-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

use

[LeagueAS136-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

instead.

(thx to psy for info)
i'm trying to setup it on leagueAS 140, is it still working? i presumed i only needed to change [LeagueAS136-SP.ServerSetupDataLink] to [LeagueAS140-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]

but still doesn't work...

added to ut ini on server
[LeagueAS140-SP.ServerSetupDataLink]
ListenPort=8888 (or 7777)
bDoDataLink=true
LinkPassword=*******
LoggedInIP=
LoggedInPort=
bNATCompliant=false

with default port i always have error msg... :/ since i changed it.. no more msg, but can't loggin :/

It's [LeagueAS-SP.ServerSetupDataLink] .. (no version number on sp names).

The ListenPort needs to be something other than any other port in use (i.e. not 7777-7779, or any other port's in use by other apps)

Reactions: Trinita