League AS Admin Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lmfao, i got worried i was about to get a load of greif over camios accusing me of copying, just went over to cb to look at their admin tool, its a .umod so runs thru ut. Camios i suggest u check ur facts before accusing ppl, u obviously aint even downloaded and look at the tool i wrote.

on "Check Server" button nothing happens
on "Get Maps + Mutators from Server" (or was it on "Login" button?), an IE login box pops up and asks for webadmin pass, i entered it, and nothing happens aswell...

in the command state i only see "waiting..."

/me is too stupid :x

STEP 1

ok testing it now,
1) i pressed "check server" i got > server replied (make sure ur logged in with the tool)
2) get maps+mutators from server also worked, these new maps+mutators are shown in step 3!

=============Looks like everything on step 1 works (for me) ================

STEP 2

1) Std AS, Pro AS & iAS buttons all set correctly.
2) Use Default Drop down menu also sets correctly.

i set up a std as match (-8-) v (-9-) going onto step 3.....

=============Looks like everything on step 2 works (for me) ================

STEP 3

1) Mutators from sever/ from local buttons work
2) Maps from sever/ from local buttons work
3) used map wizard to set the maplist, Ballistic was 1st in the list, RiverbedAL was last(therefore warmup map when server starts)
4) clicked "apply mutators and maps" got the message "map list set".

=============Looks like everything on step 3 works (for me) ================

STEP 4 im only interested in auto setup for the moment:P

1) show entered settings button worked
2) selected 15:26 for autosetup, my local time atm=15:24
3) me waits.....

should set (-8-) vs (-9-), riverbedAL as warmup

EDIT: worked, altho didnt set as soon as it went 15:26 took a about 45 secs.

Last edited:
hrmmm it didn't seem to work correct for me (the auto-setup) :\

It started on time, but when it set the server, the teampasses I assigned didn't work (only the random gamepassword worked) and the teamnames didn't appear. I mite've done something wrong tho so I'll test again when I get my new comp this week :P

get maps+ mutators will ask for webadmin username+passy so it can retrieve whats available on server.

check server requires that u select a server in the box to the right, then hit it, if it works u will get server replied at the bottom (left hand side).

not suer about cpu useage, are u about on irc etc prophet? could do with sending u some stuff 2 test that may fix it.

anni, thats one of bugs i think xb first reported, but he said it was working fine,, so dunno if theres a problem with it on some connections or if it just bad settings :P

uhm, pyrom, i´m usually on our channel, and thats not on uta.irc :x
we are on irc.quakenet.org #boteam ;)
anyway, just contact me on icq, or leave me a note what to do/test/etc, thx :D

hey pyrom, i tested the version u gave me, and it worked fine, i´ve set up a league match and aborted it with ur tool.
seems u found the troublemaking little insect :P

Sigh. I always seem to miss these things. The links are no longer valid. =\

I'm trying to write a pugbot, but I get stuck on trying to kick the server into matchmode. Was hoping to get some pointers from the AS Admin tool - but alas.

lol, sos, harddrive died on my home server (current host) a few weeks ago and im a v.v. lazy person :P
uploading it back to where it was now.

sorry to hear that - now it makes a lot more sense :)

but thanks a lot for uploading it back! i hope you don't mind if i look at network captures to see what it does. :)

lol.... u could just ask :P
btw, u may notice theres 2 ways of starting a match, start match, and force start match :P

The whole datalink part was something I hadn't seen before in any kind of readme, etc - so I've spent a little time looking at net caps. :P

The setup options seem pretty straightforward - but the start vs force start (and end vs force end) are concepts I'm not completely clear on.

trying to remmeebr if there is a force start :P will check when i get basck from work.
force end match makes match end that second, end match makes it end when the current map is finsihed

Ah - ok.

I don't really have to worry about those (yet). =)

I've started some limited testing of my pug bot now. Hopefully things work out - if not, I'll be back here, I'm sure. =)