League AS Admin Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl:

remove the "Unreal://" in front of the server IP and remove the port at the end of it :P

Last edited:
Robin said:
LoL at name... :D

I have w2k server with sp4 and IE6

And every time i trye to start the admin prog, it just take 100% cpu and i can't press any buttons at all.... duno what to do.. :(

same shit? :scared:

hmm, i will do some testing into the 10% cpu useage problem, aint a clue what it is. May be a while tho as got a lot of rl stuff to sort out, will try n get on net when i get chance, but atm not even really got time 2 get into work.

nope, sorry, just after i made tat post my gf`s mother died :/ not had chance to look yet, i got a few ideas bout it, but will take a lot of time 2 fix if it what i think it might b :/

I am still alive, honest :P, i get back home on monday night (i think) so will upload new version that i had waiting to go out, then try n reduce some external dependancies which r the only things i can see that may cause this problem.

atm waiting for x-bomb 2 get back to me if it works, i will try it 2night, if it works will sort out some webspace and chuck it up. Fixed timer so it will relogin to server when it wants to set (incase some1 else logged in since u set timer off, in which case u would b logged out). Still lookign at the 100% cpu useage thing, i got a few ideas.....

have u got the latest visual basic service pack installed? Shouldnt really affect it as it comes with its own componanats (in full install) but it may be dependign on something else in vb libraries that i cant find. ( visual basic sp5 ) Is only for win2k/98/me, xp must already have it built in.

it´s the same tool that cb uses, only that this is for assault , uhmmmm it´s the same code ???????????? :D

Quel esta!!!
biggrin.gif

Cami

PyROm said:
Still lookign at the 100% cpu useage thing, i got a few ideas.....

have u got the latest visual basic service pack installed? Shouldnt really affect it as it comes with its own componanats (in full install) but it may be dependign on something else in vb libraries that i cant find. ( visual basic sp5 ) Is only for win2k/98/me, xp must already have it built in.
Downloaded, installed, same problem :(

:/ i think it something to do with multiple instances of internet explorer which is used in the tool, am going to try n reduce the number it uses.

cameros (sos bout spelling) id b interested if they did as I wrote this tool from scratch for the leagueas mod, and it communicates using a variety of portocols, some of which only the elagueas gametype supports :P and ive never seen the other tool you talk about.

Ok, version 2.3.6 is out, hasnt got any fixes for 100% cpu useage :/ still working on it, is awkward as i dont have the problem :P. Main update is the abillity to prepare tool to set server, then leave it on a timer to set match, so u dont have 2 b at pc when match starts. I sugest u test it with ur sever before using this feature tho, have only managed 2 get 1 person to test it so far. If it works would b great 2 know from more ppl.

Download links on first post of this thread, download rate might b slow atm.