League AS Admin Tool

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol, confused me then, my names robin :P

Server should b fine, is the program itself that dont sound right. What version of windows and internet explorer are you using? Ive only tested it on xp with ie 6, dont know what other people use.

LoL at name... :D

I have w2k server with sp4 and IE6

And every time i trye to start the admin prog, it just take 100% cpu and i can't press any buttons at all.... duno what to do.. :(

Ive tested the program for Py on win2k, Pro and Server, sp3 and sp4 with ie6 and I didnt find any faults, this is using both 1.01 and latest version.

I would completely uninstall and reinstall it, sounds like something is messed up somewhere :\

hmmm, it's strange. I have tryed it on 1 w2k workstation, and on 1 w2k server. With the same result, cpu goes 100% on AS admin.exe

When i install it, i only click on the setup file and the installation goes fine. No errors at all..

The w2k server is the server where i have the UT installed with patch 451( can this be the problem ???)

??????

i just installed it on my laptop at work, and it work just fine there ?????

but i don't have ut installed on it...hmmmm. have to see what's diffrent on the 2 systems.....

you are using the full install and not the updater arnt u?, having ut installed on the system shouldnt have any affect at that point, would only affect it after youve gone in and set it up.

I will have a poke at it tonight, and also get a newer version up to see if that fixes anything.

if you make an new version, could you plz fix the following two issues:

* Playerlimit ProAS should be 8 (not 10)
* Playerlimit iAS should be 8 (not 12)

thx!

already done :P, i almost finished new version, just need 2 get it 2 relogin before setting server for timed setup. Will hopefully get it done soon, been v.v. busy with work :/

yea, it roxxx

Now that i have got it to work...:)

The only diff from my server and my laptop was Microsoft Service Pack 3 on my laptop and SP4 on my server(+ all MS update) ???..

Can be a MS update thing, somw of the update doing something with the vb execution ,,,i duno....

weird, i will have 2 see if i can find a pc 2 install 2k on 2 play with.... when i have more then 5 mins spare from work :/

honest, i am gonna have the next version ready soon :P , hopefully next week now.

little 'bug' i experienced:

when I start a leagueAS match with the tool not choosing any mutators I have to remove all mutators actually running on the server manually through webadmin first (eg. mapvote,..), cause otherwise they will remain in :(

seems to be the same like when you do an 'admin servertravel?game=xxxx', the mutators remain unless you type 'admin servertravel?game=xxx?mutators=None' ;)

argh can't get it to work :shout:

Filled out all stuff @ login, but when I try to select the UT folder for instance (and most of the other buttons), I get a runtime error which causes the program to shutdown. My OS is windows ME.

help? :x

Attachments

• admintoolerror.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 322
just spotted sommat, dunno if it af#ect it atm, but u got e:\\ in there, does it still do same if ut location is e:\unrealtournament ?

:bawling:

[edit] This happens when I click "Login"[/edit]

Attachments

• admintoolerror2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 297
Last edited: