Lagging hardware?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-ban-

Dec 8, 2002
Ochsenfurt, Germany
Hi,
i got a "new" graphic card (ati radeon sapphire HD 3650) but it causes some trouble i cant explain in a good way.

some maps are lagging like hell, deck 16 for example and others like golgotha are like always.
maybe it reacts different to other textures?

i made a demo on wich you hopefully can see my problem (if its recordet, cuz i cant see it for myself)

Attachments

• lag.zip
    220.4 KB · Views: 37
well, you can record lagging people during onlineplay... thats why i thought it could be possible if i have crap problems myself :)

but if not...
do you know the problem you have when you join a server and your frames are too high? its like u cant move because something like glue holds you and suddenly you can move again and you´re 6 meters in front.
thats how it feels like...

my always use a framelimit of 85 and you gave me the latest opengl thingy a few weeks ago. that cant be the problem :/

*edit*
it happens only online.

Last edited:
you're not using something like cpuspeed=2000 in your ut shortcut are you?

otherwise, try joining a few different servers to see if it happens on all of them - is it only when you play on a LeagueAS server.. or if utpure is present/not present.. or if utdc version whatever is there.. etc etc