kicked for ut server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Xerxes

Jan 13, 2002
Sweden
some how i got a cheat in client (21) duno how i got it, but getting kicked from assult server how do i remove it?

happens to me aswell..if i play assault and then BT I get kicked from BT server..and i don't even know how to get a cheat :(

Well some servers kick for UTA tweaks in options, so if you have turned off bullet cases or turned down smoke that may cause a kick. You can restart UT and probably all will be well. But to be sure a screenshot of the console when you are kicked would help.

rofl is there really a way to turn down smoke? I havent even noticed it :\ Yes anyway you are right! I used to restart ut and then i could enter BT servers without any problem!

oh my bad..it was not a bt server (though i remember i had this kind of problem aswell) but it was snipermania..there u go the sshot!

Attachments

• Shot0000.JPG
    Shot0000.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 90
i always have this kick-problem on uta servers when i play on tammy-servers first (ictf) and then move to assault. i had to install some mutators or stuff one of the last times i connected to tammy. i ll post a screenie when it reoccurs, if you wish.

Saints kicks in snipermania is down to las settings. You could try to turn off the tweaks in las options, or reboot and play there before playing on league as.

Like firestorm Always i Play ICTF Tammy i got kicked after install a mutator. Restart UT fixed the Prob.

MOD1 :
mod.JPG

MOD2 :
mod2.JPG

Kick from AS Server (this was DOG Custom) :
kick.JPG