Keep Dungeon3? + New map added.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Keep Dungeon 3 for the PUG?

• Total voters
attacking team only have to spam with flack you get easy multi kills that way I know ;)

i usually dont use flak. cant do shit with that weapon...

and no i dont refer to yesterday. happend to me 3-4 times i pld this map first obj was the hardest obj to get. and i dont like slopes and stairs Always laggy. Thast why i dont like Golgotha 2 at all.... as i said rest of map i like its very good but beginning part ruins the map. 2nd obj outside best of map. reminds of desolate. i like alot.

Last edited:
should not have an obj at top of a stair...not many maps that have that and thos who do is kinda crap. end obj at golgotha 2 si stairs and really laggy. I feel same way about slops on desolate on Guard room. VERY hard hit ppl with both minigun and sniper. ppl sliding everywhere. Wonder why these new maps got so many of these "slopes & stairs".

Ok to use it between objectives, but not when u get closer. Frigate is another example for laggin upp stairs.

but map is good like the colours in the map. skip stair at end of map 2 btw. should be a normal line instead like Saqquara at end, works way better

my 50 cents

Dj_AL said:
should not have an obj at top of a stair...not many maps that have that and thos who do is kinda crap. end obj at golgotha 2 si stairs and really laggy. I feel same way about slops on desolate on Guard room. VERY hard hit ppl with both minigun and sniper. ppl sliding everywhere. Wonder why these new maps got so many of these "slopes & stairs".

Ok to use it between objectives, but not when u get closer. Frigate is another example for laggin upp stairs.

but map is good like the colours in the map. skip stair at end of map 2 btw. should be a normal line instead like Saqquara at end, works way better

my 50 cents

lol you don't have to get to the top of the stairs just about halfway , and start is fine imo , when you have even teams the objective can be taken quickly or defended long depending on teamwork, unlike a map like guardia or asthenosphere where you can't take end objectives quickly unless very lucky, or get something crazy like a rampage in 1 area