Jolt Publics 2k4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Geo

One & Only
Aug 20, 2003
Scotland
Well i tryed entering the jolt public servers which i normally use on 2k4 and couldnt connect, finally reinstalled 2k4 thinking that it was a prob with game itself ,still couldnt enter, finally went too jolt channel on quakenet and asked admins if i was banned and my response was "BT user then yes nothing personal but all BT Broadband users are banned for the meantime" so if you are a BT broadband user like myself ROFL we been pwned by JOLT !:bj:

yeh i heard that, its a fucking joke tbh, jolt should sort themselves out.

I know its BT's fault too, but jolt is mainly behind it i reckon.

Does that involve jolt clan servers, or only their public servers?

Either way there must be a very good reason, otherwise it is taking the piss, lol.

come play on {R-C} then instead :D (it's been down quite a lot recently cos of some probs but its now back in better shape than ever with a new O/S and clean installs of UT and 2k4 :))

ut2004://195.149.21.195:7717

edit: or play on Fraghub Leagueserver #2 which is public anytime its not being used for matches and currently running ONS where RC runs AS :)

ut2004://62.212.75.204:7040

Last edited:
Are those two servers AS/ONS? Because I tend to avoid them, I always get lost and I often get a humiliating score :(

max_n00b said:
Are those two servers AS/ONS? Because I tend to avoid them, I always get lost and I often get a humiliating score :(
Since Fraghub is an AS/ONS league atm, and RC an AS clan, then they are of course AS and ONS.

and how can you get lost...on ONS you have a big map that tells you where you are, and where stuff is and on AS there are big fuck off arrows telling you where to go lol

LeNiXiS said:
and how can you get lost...on ONS you have a big map that tells you where you are, and where stuff is and on AS there are big fuck off arrows telling you where to go lol
Uh, must have missed the big map :P All I have is the small minimap in the top right corner covered by my FPS stats and when playing 1600x1200 the dot on the map is imho, VERY small :P

As for AS, I dunno, I always seem to run to places where my teammates were 5mins ago.

EDIT: But of course Subz, I did just not pay attention. Thank you.