Join Clan on CB

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
I made a clan on Clanbase, please post me your playerid or email address and i will add you - you will then get an email and you need to confirm it!. The actual black ops league is not ready yet so I cant join the ladder.

We will start some unofficial matches this week to see how the game plays and learn some strats!

The Chosen Game Modes are:

Search & Destroy:
Best of 7 Rounds.

1. In the first 3 rounds you are the terrorists* and one of you picks up the bomb.
2. That player then needs to get to the one of TWO bomb sites and plant the bomb (ideally with covering fire from team mates).
3. If the bomb is planted, you then have to cover it for 40seconds so that it will blow up - if you do you gain a point.
4. The opposition has to wipe out the terrorists or defuse the bomb. If they do - they get the point.
5. After 3 rounds, the teams swap over.

*you can start as terrorists or police.

Team Deathmatch:
First to 10000 points

1. quite simple! get to 10000 points first. I think its 100 points for a kill !

Domination:

There are 3 points that you need to capture and then try to hold. The enemy tries to do exactly the same.
For each point that you hold you gain xx amount of points over time. Therefore if your holding 2 out of 3 points you will reach the winning score faster then the other team. I cant remember what the winning target score is at the moment.

Last edited:
loco and macho i added you, but u need to confirm some email that cb will send to you.

Congratulations - your registration is now complete !

Your login ID is 9316228
If you signed up to join a clan please give this ID to the clanleader so that he can add you to his clan.