Jer's dream, our nightmare

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Hello Doggies,

just poped by to do two things:
First to flame Che: "Che, you suck!" Okay done that now.

and then to report about a strange failure on DoG custom.
No matter what you vote in the Mapvote, it's always Insta.
You vote for AS-Mazon, it's iAS-Mazon. You vote for AS-Desertstorm, it's iAS-Desertstorm.

Pls HEEELLPPPP. It feels like we are in UT-hell and Jer is the devil himself. :hangover:

This is indeed true.
My noobish attempts to stop this have all failed :(

the color acugib thing is the one that gives the instarifle a blue shot in iAS i think. If that was in there then it would prolly make a bit of a jEr love issue :lol:

Well it's supposed to be loaded automatically whenever iAS-maps are voted afaik (/w dynamicpackageloader). It's not supposed to be there always I think.

Nope, DPL has nothing to do with it since cAccuGib is part of ZeroPingPlus; DPL is gametype specific, or more accurately, map prefix, so ZeroPingPlus is always loaded with AS- maps (and in fact any map as a part of our config)...

So the actual culprit would be MapVoteLA13.

As much as I fancy trawling through a 65mb UT server log file (though yes, I've had to go through a 300mb one before) on a Friday night, I think I'll give it a miss.

Well I likev to play gib against Jer.. I awlawys pwn him 200 kills to 2... but mine are important ones :)