ION vs Mi5 - 25st November 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we lost to them last week and we won this week. I may have had a different attitude if we beat them 8-0 on both occasions, however we didnt :P

You know nothing about me, although your still, Gazzy ION - undisputed world's biggest dickhead and professional, full-time freak of nature :P

I have a lot of respect for most of your clan members but why do you make rules like:

No flaming whatsoever towards the other team, even if they are really asking for it, there are 2 reasons for this
1) Will lead to even more flaming and a less enjoyable match.
2) Gives us a bad image, if they say we do the flaming, we just refer them to the demos site to decide for themselves.

when clearly certain elements of your clan cannot ever abide by them?

Everybody cheats from time to time. Even Monkey has seen it.

Neo_Olord_11.JPG

lol how shit is mi5 ffs :).

So Gazzy, when will u except that on1 DM challenge :)?. Knee down ownage in bed that you claim to be? Not to mention owning everyone in Mi5 and monkey in perticular, and yeah if you've noticed I can't spell for shite either.

We know you're busy but we would like another opportunity to use our aimbutts again, we weren't ready on Sunday hence the orgunisationel problems ffs! Woop, there goes my spelling again, it's hard to see the keyboard when there's like a dozen dicks all trying to get into me for £2 a shot.

Since I'm a lowly pauper and can't afford realtime credentules to brag about, I'll blow my own horn (since nobody else will, wtf I donut smel!!!) and laff about the aimbots that I casually use across Unreel Tornament - you know, the usuel Mi5pack - lag bots, oh and my fabled Dodge bot lmfao.

Then when we say lets use specs, I know it doesn't mean shit because even the specs can't tell when an aimbot has been used. At least I hupe not anyway, can't you tell I'm shit scared of releasing demos from Mi5'ers computers after games, even though I promise? Aha, you see that's the trick - I promise stuff knowing full well it's not going to happen. Works everytime, and I've done it a lut, too, heh heh.

So how about it, 1v1 dm, 1 map each, ure rules one map, my rules another (of course aimbots will be allowed on my map). Playoff, if its a draw 1-1, not likly though since Latino is getting the bots in thick and fast, bound to be one of those bots that gets past the chsp on the servers, and since I'm pooror than a church mouse, I've got plenty of time to test thum all :),

Besides what u got to be worried about gaz besides having another aimbot session just 1v1 instead of 6v6? U boast about having a great computer, whereas I can only put up phantom puter specs on the forums to try and make out I'm buying shit - ffs I think you're the only person I know who actually realises I can't even afford a power cable for any ov these computers heh heh heh!

Surly u have an advantedge, why say no besides the fact that you're not interested, don't have much time outside office hours, you don't want anythink to do with a smelly beast like myself, and you're quite content for a display of the latust cheats and hackz when you play Mi5 every coupul of months :).

As for u owning monkey all over the place :), hehe, keep it to ureself, you would kick his ass so badly in a deathmatch, with minimum effort.

Hint: elephant maybe, but remember that elephants never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i knew u would edit my post, so i just made the same post on our Publics, i await ure reply, instead of trying to avoid the challenge.

:)

...Gayzzy will try avoiding the challenge :]
Not really hard to own Gayzzy tho, even I with ping 200 can actually do that :]
But no glory in owning n00bs, that s why i didn t post any screenies about my last match :]

Last edited: