ION vs Mi5 - 1st October 2001

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

some of the maps were close
others not so close
was a gg overall
next time i hope it will be the same positive outcome by both sides no matter what the score :)

mmmmh
I could send to neo so he uploads it to neorox
although I cant be arsed contacting him myself, cos always when I try to he isnt there

what are u guys talking about seeing the match, u cant spectate on the servers

well at least I can sometimes :D

and the rest can go and watch the IRC broadcast

Well, gratz ION, was some funny match, no flamin, not even gay...gazzy:)

Ur Frigate def was tough, btw liked our siege attack:P

Next time will be payback maybe and hopefully not on that server, it was shit, ninja just didnt die fs;)
I even launched 1 ION on bridge, that was fun:)

Siege launch is very easy to pull off the only thing that can stop u from doing it is a prepared defence.. I did say on RW to watch darkside, i was uptop so dunno exactly what went on down there ;)

On the other hand its ALOT harder to pull off a full time defence on frigate ;) :D

We defended frigate for full length against NRG last time, and we didnt use the dark launch against u in the war, did it another way. ;)

can you do me a favour ?
flame each other on ICQ!
if I could be arsed to count all posts/threads of ION vs Mi5 or NRG or whatever, I'd prolly come to a ammount twice as big as LOL thread fs
and as everyone knows, topics like LOL slow down forums (glad there arent many like LOL yet.... cos nobody ever merged all IONvs Mi5 or NRG flame threads)

I want fast forums and since the match, they're getting slower and slower
and this thread here grows and grows *surprise*

and if it wasnt enough, your flamethreads are reminding me of 5-year-olds

Either way you look at it, win or lose, u know everytime we play each other its gonna be good. Let's try and enjoy it while it lasts.