ION is still recruiting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

real bitch fight

pussy's :cat:

don't use your nails... no pulling the hair you bitches :D

Gazzy the kneedown man(as he says) vs Grz (the map twat)

cool fight..

sKull told me he wants to fight vs me.. whahah :P

:lol: at the thread and agreed with u Stompa m8.guys dont this personally but ur all sad bastards arguing over a pc f00fkin "im the best" no "Im the best"...lol very funny i laugh along with it but most of all i laugh AT YOU!
Cya all
<)C0(> Morphy

personally i dont get all this flame
i mean its a game
its all about fun isnt it?
and if somebody thinks hes "da best" let him think that - he needs it obviously... :rolleyes:

Lmao at entire thread. I believe this was supposed to be something 'bout recruitment. Just funny how Gazzy and GRZ fight it out.

Is GRZ really that bad and just in NRG to get his maps in the league?? lololol strong arguments nevertheless.....i really laughed my ass off reading the entire thread. Thx guys for a gr8 laugh :) love y'all ....

:paddy: U're grandma.

Just a question, but why is everybody always on Gazzys case? just wondering what he must have done to always get flamed by everyone :confused:

Secondly a shame that such top clans in AS take part in such a degrading flamewar against eachother..

Like someone already said you make it really appealing to join.....Not

Just an opinion :whatever:

Obviously u don t read forum much femme; u see the prob with Gayzzy is that he has always acted like a fuckin dick, it s not just once or twice, everyone can have bad days, but since i m playing in this league i ve never seen Gayzzy post any decent comment.
Only thing he is skilled at is flamming and posting various amount of bullshit.
Also he is a fucking chicken who likes to gloat about his l33t UT skill but he doesn t have nuff balls to back up his words by accepting a 1vs1 DM for example. Or he just like insulting ppl, but he is actually too scared to face them irl on a lan. And when ION
lose he is the first to leave the server and won t say any kind word, but when they win he is the first making a post about his l33tness...u know what i mean?
he is just a fuckin llama who is hiding behind his screen and abusing the fact that you r anonymous over the internet to accomplish his lamerness.
Cheap.
Also he is basically the reason why some ppl left ION in the past and why some other ppl will never join ION, hence why it s hard for them to recruit atm lol...

Yea King, again no flaming, but no comment from Gazzy since Saturday.........kinda confirms things

ddie

King you can fuck right off :spin: Who`s finding it hard to recruit? The reason we haven`t been taking on recruit`s (and we`ve had plenty people inquire) is we can`t find people suitable to play for us.

think gazzy has gone soft or sommat. since i got back online after a 2 month break i aint heard a word from the gimp

and rampage if u wanna flame with a true pro u know where to look now :D

bring it on

Lighty

P.S. i aint got a clan (nudge,nudge)