ION is still recruiting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah but 2 maps I didn't play you twat!
crash remember, fs

you guys pld with 1 man more then, cheating f00ks

If your gonna do it, put up or shut up.

thing is, i can prove what i say about me being a good player (not saying im the best ) but im pretty confident i can give any player in AS a good run for their money

b4 you say it wasnt directed at me, just wanted to answer it anyway :P

and the lan thing wasnt directed at you individually Mael - more at ION, the PL/Lag/player probs we have had in our last few games have been real, not saying there wernt any probs for ION, cos going on the last match the server was at fault - altho i think 1 or 2 players wed have rather played didnt show/had unplayable connections. Not saying that it was the reason we lost, more of a factor which contributed ;)

again im confident ION wouldnt "own" or "get their knee down" what ever shit gazzy decides to spout about his glorious victory, on a LAN where connection wise it is equal :)

later

I`ve always thought the only way you`d get a good comparison between all the players was to play on a LAN where every PC had the same spec.

bring on the next lan,, will get my knee down in frost/hogo face the backstabbing f00kers!

lol ramp

well if someone can organise a lan that

1) i can get to easily (and everyone else ;))
2) has enuff room for looooads of AS players

then id deffo be there, doubt itll happen tho :(

and Gazz: yeah the thing about if you have the cash spend it on PCs - fine...... whats ghey for me is that i have the cash for DSL/Cable but i cant fuckin get it cos of no cable/dsl in my area... FS :(

ive played on cable once, on a setup i wasnt used to and still i owned :D

move it you BT/NTL/Blueyonder fags fs :P

And I think ION would get total kneedown on a LAN, they always have done at Opti's etc

Hmmmm, I've been to one such LAN, and I don't remember anyone getting any knee down on anyone. What I do remember is a lot of people consuming a lot of alchohol and having a lot of laughs, with no hostilities, no agro and no lamers.

You should come Gaz, there are a lot of people that would LOVE to see you there :D

but the one where Scorp was botting (lol)

Scorp is dutch, and as far as I'm aware he hasn't come to the UK for any LAN's :confused:

Like I said Gaz, you should come, I'm sure it would be you doing all the :boxing: :lol:

I was just the master of drunken falling on my fookin arse..

Talikng of Optilan 0wnage..that goes to Jack Daniels...he 0wned the ass of everyone there fs!:flame:

its shame we were deffending at the time tho Daim ;)

ROFLMAO

abd billbo you relly did get yer knee down ..... well your whole body down on my lawn LMAO on a few occasions ;)

:deal: can we make a contract and get those fagg0ts to some places where they can bitch fight when I am going over to see sKully again fs :)

I luv a good bitch fight..

grz and gazzy.. wanne see that 1 :thumb:

and any other lama,, bring it on :fingers: