Im leaving

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r leaving a clan coz u werent able to play though they was a spot and u didnt know and me not checking if another member shows up durng the match and i wasnt even able to get on icq coz my connection fucked up....
ur point being?

Originally posted by Ya'an

i waited 2 get in the game and i dont kick some1

you and me were f*nking to late for
the match

me =5 min
you = 15 min FS

FS im fucking freaking out
:mad: :mad: :banghead:

Explenation for whom it may concern:

Yaan should have told what game he was talking about. Its the AUT match last night where he was a few mins late and had to stay reserve for the game...

Then Fire enters (not listed for match) and kick Cannos out, and thats why Ya'an is pissed off...... with all right imho cos he waited nicely for his turn.

(Thats what happend if we dont meet in good time before match to discuss the team)

Shame on Firestorm :nono:

edit: typ0s

first of all
i came right back from school joined server... fine everything worked it didnt say rejection or whatever it just worked the first time
right after i joined i asked if i stole a spot and if i shall leave and u (blade) said nah stay or whateva
well the comp i was playing on was unplayable so i switched comps and it worked again (first try)

i dont even care anymore
well if u leave coz of me i dont care coz the badass is out...
bye

:rolleyes:
ez. im not agry w you

"maybe cannos dropped oUT and went to get fire or yaan in?"
thats what i thought during game...

like i said, if we decide team beforehand, situations like this would not occur...right?

as usual: if a member wants out its their own choice, kinda natural selection - and the stronger survives ;)

the rest on icq plz

cl0seD

i dont see where the fuck his problem is...
he says hes leaving cause i kicked him twice lmfao
that just happens...
that happened to me so many times also
LoL ask trunks he got kicked out twice in the last matches
im not even sure if it wasnt u who kicked him out once lol
is he pissed of coz of that yeah sure but he knows that this can happen so what...
well if u wanna leave a clan coz u got kicked twice out of a clan match but that looks pretty much like looking for a reason to leave well go i dont care

well my conclusion is:
there is no reason for yaan to leave the clan since im not in ias anymore so he lied to us about his real reason(s)

yup its as simple as that

Status
Not open for further replies.