Idiot on Dog Std Server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WaYnOs

[Nil]
Mar 25, 2004
Liverpool, England
Hi guys. Not one to moan but the last couple of days there has been a player on Dog standard server called Hitman. He is a real pain in the ass. Ok, does the usual flame people and shit which you can live with. My problem with this moron is that he is spoiling the game, not only for me but for others on his team too by teamkilling. He will use rockets to knock you off ledges, hammer to push you off train and shock. Anything to disrupt play. It really is annoying me to shit. Can someone from Dog please take a look at this asshole. I already have a poor ping to contend with, I dont need this dickhead making my play any worse! :( Sorry if this is the wrong place to post, thought this would be the most suitable place then perhaps others who have had the misfortune to come across this prick will know what I mean! Cheers guys and sorry for the rant! :mad:

Moved the thread for you, youll get a better response here from dog ppl

And yes, the guy is an idiot, he was doing it last night until I told him he was in for a ban which stopped him for a very short while

i've seeing him today on Dog Standart, but cant do nothing dont have previleges do take actions against Hitman!

He was Teamkilling/insulting people on server while i was on Spec watching him, but oh well if i had the admin <.<

Just been on Standard server tonight and the little shit is back on, under the name of /-/ITMA/V

Please ban this idiot from your server guys, he is a real pain in the ass, so much so I never even joined the server tonight :(

erm i saw this /-/ITMA/V few hours ago playing on dog std:whatever: Maybe he cant be banned like most of "banned" ppl who still plays there.