ich...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ich versteh dich samy, hab ich anfangs bei CTF gehabt das problem, weil ich innem guten clan war...

mach dir doch nix draus, vielleicht sindse einfach nur neidisch...
kopf hoch :)

and u can fuckoff aswell:P

Last edited by a moderator:
jhahsgs hfhjKn HJFHFOW JFHFB kfkfbwq ioqwqoms wkdkuq owjwhrbr nwiwhsbc djfhieje

cant speek that so i guessed it:lol:

at last something i can understand:D

Last edited by a moderator:
if someone thinks you used a bot. just demo it and sent the demo after the match to proof him wrong (or right) .. :D

that will shut him up.

hey mi5 nobbers ,ur on our forum now and this issue has already been closed ,not my fault if u could`nt get ur fat lazy arse on ur own forum ,and if u fuckers r trying to slag off hellraiser go fuc urself he`s twice the player u r ,and u still fuckin cheat nobbers :moon:

skull i read all the threads and all i can say that your attitude suxx. samy's post was friendly and not pointed at you but towards Hellraiser to clear things up, and i think hellraiser should have the possibility to read an unedited post.

sad guy, if you cant lose then go play online minigolf singleplayer here ...

Wtf?!

tun deutscher leute kam niecht ohne h shreiben @ samy
Ich kan nicht gut Deutsche sprecken,,but this i know :rofl:

omg dumby ass!

:eek: :eek: Hey Samy better to write it on ur own forum why do ya have to open a thread here in the X-squad Forum just that u can say that Hell said u cheated damn u guy omfg piss of clear that in ur icq:mad:

dumb ass omg

:eek: :eek: Yes thats it u fool :lol: thats is just for him so why did ya write it in X-Squad Forum for everybody,,,,so well dont have his icq when ya want it u should ask X-guys u dumb arse :p!
I am not GOD Fs cant tell ya or give ya all things :shout: !!!!

so change that to another Forum or to ICQ ( ask xguys for it omfg)

:eek: :eek: :D