# iAS - 29.08.2007 :: -RoF` 1 - 6 U<

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
-RoF` matchcomment:
-RoF` said:
Well played U<! We love you..
Next round, we will play on server #7, ok? :D
Cheerio /BReeN

U< matchcomment:
U< said:
(wish) it was nice game 4v4 ballistic but we full deff'd then ppl started crying at mummys tits gg ^.^
(&Spawn) pl :x
(XRated) we beat them 4v4 first map with full defence ballistic then they just started leaving
(twnZ) i suck at ias

this is all they had to say:
(21:13:50) (&twnz) <twnz> why u leave?
(21:13:50) (&twnz) <Snee> cab with the server
(21:13:50) (&twnz) <Snee> cba*

nice attitude, they begged us for this match then cry and leave when they start losing, pl was equal for both teams.

:: Match statistics ::

Full match report...

Next time I'll make sure we have another backup, deal?
At least, when you can do something about your sportsmanship :D
It's not bad that you play 3v4 / 2v4 at all, but there's no reason on earth you should rub it in by making some 'funny' remarks.

You had a full team but people left after we full deffed ballistic.

You had 4-5 RoF players online, if they cba to enter the server why should we even?

GG.

well we cba to even the teams when u have players available who just cba to play. The reason for the comments is because of RoF's previous attitude towards U< which i feel is unjustified and why our matches always have extra 'needle'.

4-1. plz give us a better challenge next time seeing as you think you are far better than us but still have only managed to win 1 from 5 matches where we had a weak team.

You know as well as I do that the comment by snee was only known for you after the match and it was a complete surprise for us as well. We thought he lagged out, since at the time when Snee left, 2 other players including me crashed. So basicly you're saying that you didn't even up because we had a player who couldnt be arsed with the server, while you didnt know that at that current time (notice the time is GMT ;) ). So as I see it, you're just trying to act fair now, which you haven't got the right to.
But of course it's not about evening up for us. It's the attitude towards us that's bothering us. You tried to rub it in with several kiddy remarks by you and DoctaLuv. I think as a clanleader that's not the example you need to set for your teammates.

Last edited:
Are we hammering on the fact that you didnt even up? no we don't. That's your right to do so. So time to stop stirring that discussion up pls :)

plz give us a better challenge next time seeing as you think you are far better than us but still have only managed to win 1 from 5 matches where we had a weak team.

so you think pete, salva, yako and urself is a weak team :lol:

I left the server coz i didnt had fun with so much lag. Maybe if i stayed we could have won but who knows. As u can see it the stats i had 70 kills in 1 map.. Yeah u was owning lol

so you think pete, salva, yako and urself is a weak team :lol:

seeing as they never play insta , or want to , yes. and that wasn't even the team lol

and about the fact i didn't know , it's pretty obvious when 3 people just leave and last guy says 'they all crashed' when no-one on our team crashed ^^

But if you think about it thats 35 kills attack/def.

On a 10 minute ballistic thats easily achievable on iAS :P